polyaluminium chloride (PAC) water treatment chemicalPoly Aluminum Chloride/PAC has the properties of adsorption, agglomeration, and precipitation. It has poor stability and corrosiveness. If it accidentally splashes on the skin, it must be rinsed off immediately with water. Production worker should wear overalls, masks, gloves, and rubber boots. Poly Aluminum Chloride/PAC has the advantages of good spray drying stability, wide adaptability to water area, fast hydrolysis rate, strong adsorption capacity, large pod formation, fast density sedimentation, low effluent turbidity, and good dehydration performance. Spray drying products can ensure safety, reduce water accidents, and provide safe and reliable drinking water for residents. Therefore, Poly Aluminum Chloride/PAC is also referred to as high-efficiency polyaluminum chloride, high-efficiency PAC or high-efficiency spray-dried polyaluminum chloride. Poly Aluminum Chloride/PAC is suitable for raw water of various turbidity, and has a wide range of pH application, but compared with polyacrylamide, its sedimentation effect is far inferior to polyacrylamide.
I. Poly Aluminium Chloride/PAC specification :
|( Al2O3 )content/ %||28.0 -30.0||27.0 - 29.0|
|Basicity %||40 - 90 ||40 - 90|
|Water Insoluble content / %||≤1.0||≤1.5|
|Arsenic ( As ) content / %||≤0.0005||≤0.0005|
|Lead (PB)content / %||0.001||0.003|
II. Poly Aluminium Chloride/ PAC packing and loading :
(1) Packing: 25kg net / pp bag .
(2) Loading quantity :1000Bags(25MT)/20'container.
III. Poly Aluminium Chloride/PAC usage :
1. Poly Aluminum Chloride/PAC can be used to purify urban drainage, river water, reservoir water, and groundwater.
2. Poly Aluminum Chloride/PAC can be used for industrial water purification.
3. Poly Aluminum Chloride/PAC can be used for urban sewage treatment.
4. Poly Aluminum Chloride/PAC can be used for recovery of useful substances in industrial waste water and waste slag, promote the settlement of pulverized coal in coal washing wastewater, and recovery of starch in starch manufacturing.
5. Poly Aluminum Chloride/PAC can be used in a variety of industrial wastewater treatment: printing and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, fluoride-containing wastewater, heavy metal wastewater, oily wastewater, papermaking wastewater, coal washing wastewater, mine wastewater, brewing wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater, Sewage treatment.
IV.Why us :
Factory directly supplying
District quality control
Ensure high quality
Promptly delivery time for your order
More than ten years of exporting experience