JTG-ZF-C34/JTGB-UF-C35Ex Point Type UV & 2-IR Flame Detector(Dual Infrared & Single UV)Summary
JTG-ZF-C34/JTGB-UF-C35Ex point type UV & IR flame detector (hereinafter referred to detector) adopt flame multispectral signal acquisition method/full frequency wave analysis technology, it avoids the weaknesses to interference of traditional detectors. The detection environment is monitored by increasing slope signal detection technology (PAM), which improves the stability and sustainability of the detector. It ensures that the detector can quickly identify and detect fire while minimizing false alarm. The detector is suitable for all kinds of places, such as oil depot, wine depot, aircraft hangar, chemical equipment site, military equipment site, liquefied gas station, power station, tunnel, etc. With high anti-interference ability, can work well in indoor or outdoor environment.
The detector adopts six-wire connection style (two power lines, two fire touch spot lines, two fault touch spot lines), In case of alarm, the fire touch spot changes from normally open to normally closed. In case of fault alarm, the fault touch spot changes from normally closed to normally open. It can be connected with the fire alarm system of any manufactur
I class: 0-25m within the scope of the probe must be reported to the fire.
- Spectral response:190~260nm,1.0~1.7 um,2.1~3.2um .
- Response time:5~10s
- Monitoring angle:≤100°
- Working voltage: DC24V
- Static operating current: 45mA
- Alarm status current: 55mA
- Sensitivity: I class ~ class III,
II class: 0-17 m within the scope of the probe must be reported to the fire.
III level: 0-12 m within the scope of the probe must be reported to the fire.
- Protection grade: IP66
- Environment temperature: -10 ~ +55ºC
- Relative humidity: ≤93%RH(45±2ºC)
- Installation Angle: rotation Angle: 360°, elevation Angle: 90°
- Exd II CT6 Gb; Ex tD A21 IP66 T80ºC. Cable outlet thread: npt1/2 "nut explosion-proof hose is connected with outlet screw.
- Product size: Φ60×150mm.
- Green: work indicator light, on when normal, internal device failure report green light does not work.
- Red: alarm indicator, normally off, often on fire.
Use and Maintenance
- Fire relay: normally open, close when alarming.
- Fault relay: normally closed, disconnected in case of fault
- Touch spot capacity: 3A /220VAC 3A /30VDC
- The wiring is shown in the picture. The red and black wires are connected to the positive and negative electrodes of the DC24V power supply.
- The yellow and white line is the contact output of the alarm relay, which closes when alarming.
- The green and blue line is the output of the fault relay, which is fault relay output, normally closed, fault disconnect.
- If module has terminal resistance, connect blue and green lines, yellow and white lines and terminal resistance, Resistance should be installed as close as possible to the detector. It is not recommended to install resistors near modules.
|Red||DC: +24V||Connect the controller to the power supplyDC24V|
|White||Fire relay touch spot output, dry contact normally open, closed in case of fire.||Connect the alarm module signal end|
|Blue||Fault relay touch spot output, dry contact normal closure, fault disconnect.||After connecting the terminal resistance in series, it is connected to the signal end of the alarm module or to the module return route in series.|
- Overlooking installation: Depression angle <45°
- Installation distance:The protection distance of detectors in oil sites is 3m ~ 5m. The protective space of chemical sites is 5m ~ 7m. The protection distance of smelting site is 7m ~ 10m. The protection spacing of power sites is 2m ~ 10m.
- There should be no obstacles blocking the line of sight of the detector in the fire area. If the obstacles cannot be avoided, the number of detectors should be considered to achieve no-dead Angle detection.
- Detector shell should be ground.