Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2013
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
|Production information & Terms|
|Materials||100% COTTON||Light, medium, Heavy weight cotton twill, with brushed or non-woven, cotton BIO-washed cotton, Azo-free material, Canvas, microfiber, Polyester, Acrylic ect|
|Logo||printing, embroidery etc||3D Embroidery, Printing, Patchwork, If customize, please|
provide the drawing or picture or original sample
|Back Closure||no||Elastic strap, Velcro closure, 7holes plastic snap etc.|
|Color||NAVY||Standard color available|
|Size||58cm||Normally 46cm-54cm for kids and 54cm-58cm for adults|
|Packing||200pcs/carton.||Individual or custom|
|Payment||T/T||T/T(30% deposit in advace after confirmed order, the balance after receipt of B/L copy)|
|Price Term||FOB Guangzhou or Shenzhen or per request|
|Lead time||15-30 after sample approved and receipt of 30% deposit|
|Sample||free for plain cap or regular embroidery cap, small charge for printing cap and refunded|
1. One to two CAP samples for each style will be free of charge for oversea customers only. Only postal charge will be billed into customers' account.
2. BAG Samples cost 3x times of the original unit price. It will be refunded when order is placed with reasonable quantity.
3. Molding charge usually on customer's account, but refundable on production order with reasonable quantity.
4. For those who do not have express courier account, quoted postal charge should be paid in full and in advance before the samples to be sent.
5. The lead time for making samples is around 5-10 days from request.
1. Min. Qty: 100pcs/color/style, bigger quantity will be given very favorable discount and very competitive prices.
2. Quality control running AQL standard.
3. Delivery: 15-30 days from confirming order and received deposit payment.
1. Terms- T/T 30% as deposit, the balance will be paid before the shipment or by Bill of lading copy at sight.
2. Irrevocable LC at sight on the condition that the total order amount is above US20,000.
3. Banking Charges - Payment made with T/T or LC, Buyers is responsible for all banking charges incurred from their bank and should not deduct the banking charges from the order amount.
4. Payment by L/ C - All L/C payment should provide a DRAFT copy to review the terms and conditions before the actual L/C is issued. This could avoid banking charges when amendment occured.