Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
Xiamen, Fujian, China
Sintered ferrite (ceramic) magnets are also available in forms of isotropic and an-isotropic. The magnetic properties of
isotropic ferrite are the same in all directions, therefore they can be magnetized in any pole arrangements.
An-isotropic ferrite magnets, on the other hand, can only be magnetized in the direction they are oriented during production,
but they have much higher magnetic strength than isptropic ones.
1) Material: SrO or BaO and Fe2O3 by ceramic processing technology;
2) Grade:Y10T,Y20,Y25,Y30,Y30BH,Y35,C1,C5,C8,C8B,C9,C10,C11 and so on.
3) Shape: ring,block,disc,bar and so on;
4) Size: according to customers' request;
5) According to customer's request .We can supply different size magnetic hook.
6) Good quality with competitive price and best delivery date.
7) Application: sensors,motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind generators, loudspeakers,magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on.
Two manufacturing Process
1. Dry process: By dry process, can produce isotropic & anisotropic magnets;the tool can be changed and developed easily.
2. Wet process: By wet process, only anisotropic magnets can be produced;it is complicated to change the tool and the tooling charge is much higher
1.Isotropic ferrite magnets are not oriented and can be magnetized in any direction;
2.Anisotropic ferrite magnets are different, they are all oriented in the manufacturing direction, and should be magnetized in the direction of orientation.