Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Jiaxing, Zhejiang, China
Small Boss was established in 1992, one of China's leading manufacturers specialized in plastic products, has gradually developed from a small factory into a large production innovation-oriented business owning three factories, with its plants spreading out 24,000 m2 and workshops over 39,000 m2.
PVC compound, its core items, are the best-selling domestic products. At the same time, it has become China's largest exporter of raw materials with the full varieties of pellet and largest quantity of export country of destination. Its products has been exported to Europe and America, Australia and Southeast Asia, etc.
We are serving our esteemed clients by offering a wide range of PVC compound for medical applications, PVC compound for wire and cables, PVC compound for automotive applications, PVC compound for hoses, pipe fittings and tubes, PVC compound for general purpose applications, PVC compound for Building & construction application and so on.
PVC Fitting compound also known as a dry blend are based on the combination of the PVC and additives that give the formulation necessary for the end-use application. The convention in recording the additive concentration is based on parts per hundred of the PVC resin (phr). The compound is generated by intimately mixing together the ingredients, which is subsequently converted into the gelled article under the influence of heat (and shear). Depending on the type of PVC and additives, the compound prior to gelation, can be a free-flowing powder/dry blend or a liquid in the form of a paste or solution. PVC compounds can be formulated for flexible materials using plasticisers, called PVC Plasticized Compounds and for rigid application without plasticizer called UPVC compound.
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China
Brand Name: Small Boss company
Usage: Packaging Film and shrink film
Model Number: SPVC-10
Material: non-toxic and scentless PVC material
Thickness: 0.01 mm
Length: 100/200/300/400/500 m
Certificate: ISO9001 and SGS
Color: any color you want
Service: OEM / ODM
Packaging Detail: 25kgs per PE bag or according to request.
Delivery Detail: Receive the in advance after 25-30 days.
Vicat softening point
Product design and mold design should pay attention to the following points:
1. Products as far as possible do not have sharp Angle or mutation, thickness to change little, to prevent the emergence of PVC degradation deterioration.
2. The mould should have a drawing Angle of more than 10, leaving a shrinkage of about 0.5%.
3. Several points should be paid attention to in the design of mould runner
A) The injection port of the mold should be slightly larger than the nozzle hole and larger than the diameter at the intersection of the main channel, so that the PVC material can flow into the mold cavity without retention and the pressure can be balanced.
B) As far as possible to use the cut-off gate, so that the molten slag will not flow into the product and the temperature in the flow path to reduce, easy to form.
C) The gate shall be designed at the thickest wall of the product with sufficient width and length between 6 and 8mm, so as to make the PVC material flow smoothly.
D) In order to keep the pressure down and ease the mold release, the flow path should be round, which should be selected between 6 mm and 10mm according to the product size and weight diameter.
4. The mold temperature should be controlled by cooling water control device, so that the mold temperature can be controlled between 30ºC and 60ºC.
5. The mould should have a smooth surface and be chrome-plated to prevent corrosion.
1. Can you support OEM /ODM?
Yes, we can make products of PVC granules & compound as your request.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After we confirmation, you can require for free samples to check our quality
3. How fast can I get the quotation?
We usually quote within 12 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the reply please call us immediately so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
4. What's the quality assurance we provided and how do we control quality?
1) Established a procedure to check products at all stages of the manufacturing process raw materials, validated or tested materials, finished goods, etc. Besides, we have also developed a procedure which identifies the inspection and test status of all items at all stages of the manufacturing process.
2) 100% inspection in assembly lines. All controls, inspections, equipment, fixtures, total production resource s and skills are inspected to ensure PVC compound & granules achieve the required quality levels.