Hefei, Anhui, China
Member Since: 2011
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
1. Easy to be dispersed in mortar or concrete and no agglomeration, it can guarantee the property of crack resistance effectively.
2. Easy to be used: No need to change the proportion of mortar, just put the fibers into the mortar mixture and stir for a moment after adding water.
3. It with fine economic property: The equivalent diameter of PP Fiber monofilament is only φ 0.02-0.03mm, so the ratio of diameter and surface area is high and on the basis of crack resistance, it can reduce the amount (to about 0.6-0.9kg/m 3 ).
4. Easy to plaster: As the great number of thin fibers spread into mortar evenly, the plastering is much easily and this can improve the binding strength between surface and base.
5. It with stable chemical property, strong acid &alkali resistance, and can be used in any engineering projects.
|Resist to shrink & crack||Increase seepage resistance|
|Increase friction resistance||Increase freezing & thawing resistance|
|Improve tendons protection||Replace steel net (using in plastering)|
|Prevent mortar split and crackle expansion||Increase impact resistance and peeling resistance|
1). Projects like concrete road, bridge, airport road and factory floor which strictly require cracking resistance. The life span of these projects will be lengthened for 5-10 years.
2). The walls of tunnels, mines, roofs and reservoir projects with special construction. When using spray technology in concrete construction, the PP fiber added into the concrete can effectively decrease the spray concrete's deformation rate of the walls less than 8% and that of the roof less than 12%, and also can reduce the friction. It can improve the constructing efficiency and working environment and popularize the spray technology.
3). River courses and dams, etc. The PP fiber can improve concrete's resistance to crack and squirt and wear to lengthen projects' life span.
4). Military defense works, dock banks and piers, etc. This fiber can greatly strengthen the concrete's spurt resistance and heighten these projects' safety and lengthen their life span.
1).: 600g, 900g, 1kg net per PE bag
2).: about 20kgs per plastic woven bag
3).: 6500kgs/1X20`FCL without pallet
1).: 600g, 900g or 1kg net per water soluble paper bag.
2).: 20kgs per carton
3).: 5200kgs/1X20`FCL without pallet