. Small pixel pitch for indoor rental: P2.5mm for rental
. Aluminum magnesium alloy material: Lighter weight material than die-casting aluminum .
. Noiseless design, excellent heat dissipation: Quiet design without fans.
. Fast locking system : easy and quick to assemble an big led screen, save labor cost and time.
. 3840Hz high refresh rate : Smooth and vivid videos without ripple and blank, clear images restored accurately, bringing to the audience greatest visual enjoy.
. Low brightness with high grey-scale : High grey-scale available even below 240nits brightness, the layering and vividness of the video superior to traditional screens.
V2.5 INDOOR HD MEDIA PLAY PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
type of drive
Protection grade (front/back)
LED screen size
The body material
Input ac voltage
Types of models
CKGLED FACTORY WORKSHOP:
CKGLED is a National Level High & New Technology Enterprise in China.
CKGLED offers LED display's design & production, Project installation and rental service.
CKGLED owns more than 20,000 SQM,two production bases with over 400 employees , which ensures our capacity of 6000sqm every month.
CKGLED has near 20 experienced engineers in LED application field. Almost 80 technicians focus on research & development, and quality control.
CKGLED equipped complete and advanced production facilities, monthly output up to 6000m2
CKGLED has solid cooperation with Nationstar/ Nichia/ Cree/ Kinglight, Meanwell / MBI, Jinlongyu etc. International standard first-class raw material suppliers.
CKGLED has built long-term business cooperation with companies from more than 150 countries in the world.
In CKGLED factory, there is an QC after every production precedure to guarantee ZERO faulty parts to the next procedure.
(1) Every batch of LED will get a strict testing to exam its performance and quality.
1. Photometric performance
2. Colorimetric performance
3. Electric performance
(2) For the Printed circuit board (PCB), it will get a high temperature baking after unpacking to drive out moisture.
(3)For soldering checking Each PCB in module should go through this scanning, make sure displays get the assured quality
48 hours high brightness aging for the LED module and 72 hours aging for finished displays,
in order to guarantee the final products steady performance and long MTBF.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied in 24hrs;
2. OEM&ODM, any your customized ideas we can help you to design and put into product;
3. Distributor-ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models;
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information;
5. Top quality+Reasonable price+Responsible After Service;
6. CKGLED can offer you LED stage display, LED outdoor video wall, wedding LED display, stage LED electronic screen and led large screen full color display.
1. Package: Anti-shaking wooden package, Air flight case or Carton package;
2. Payment: 30% advance payment by T/T, remaining 70% balance after production completed and before shipment;
3. Shipping freight are quoted under your requests
4. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China;
5. Warranty time: 2 years
6. Delivery time: 3-15 working days