Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2017
|P10 Full Color LED Display Screen For Fixed Installation|
|1||Item Name||LED Type||Brightness||Wave Length||H/V Visual Angle|
|3||Module Resolution||32 x 16 pixels|
|4||Module Pixles||512 pixels|
|5||Module Size||320mm X 160mm|
|1||Cabinet Size(W X H X D)||960mm x 960mm x 120mm|
|2||Cabinet Resolution(dot)||96 x 96 pixels|
|3||Module Quanity (pcs)||18 pcs|
|4||Cabinet Pixels||9216 pixels|
|5||Pixel Density||10000 pixels/m2|
|7||Cabinet Weight||38kg per cabinet|
|9||Wooden Case Size||105*45*115CM ( one case for two cabinets )/ 102kg|
|Whole Screen Specification|
|2||Driving Method||1/2 scan|
|3||Best Viewing Distance||10m - 150m|
|4||Max. Power Consumption||600W/m2|
|5||Average Power Consumption||180W/m2|
|6||Gray Level||65536 levels(16 bit)|
|10||Uninterrupted Working Hours||≥72 hours|
|11||Screen Life-span||≥100,000 hours|
|13||Discrete Blind Spot Rate||<1/10000|
|14||Continuous Blind Spot Rate||None|
|15||Blind Spot Rate||<1/10000|
|16||Protective Scale||For Outdoor use only|
|18||Power Supply Mode||AC220±10% 50Hz/AC110±10% 60Hz|
|19||Environment Temperature & Humidity||Temperature:-20 Celsius~+60 Celsius|
|20||Control Mode||Synchronous display with control PC by DVI|
|21||Control System||Linsn, Novastar or as you required.|
|22||Display Content||Video, DVD, VCD, TV, picture, cartoon, graphics, texts.etc.|
|24||Transmission Distance||Multi mode fiber <500m, single mode fiber <30km,internet cable <100m|
|25||Certificate||CE, ROHS, FCC|
Outdoor P10 led screen detailed information
1. Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied in 24hrs
2. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
3. Distributoership are offered for your unique design and some our current models
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information
5. Top Quality+Reasonable Price+Responsible After Service=Successful & Win
6. Export countries: Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Poland, Europe, US America.
Indoor fixed LED screen: P2.5, P3, P4, P5, P6, P8, P10
Indoor rental LED screen: P3, P3.9, P4, P4.8, P5, P6
Outdoor fixed LED screen: P5, P6, P8, P10
Outdoor rental LED screen: P3.9, P4.8, P5, P6, P6.25, P8, P10
Small pitch LED screen: P1.6, P1.9
Front service maintenance LED screen: P6.67, P8, P10
Stadium perimeter LED screen: P8, P10
LED poster player: P2.5, P3, P4, P5, P6, P8, P10
Factory details and product certiification
For iron cabinet LED display screen of indoor or outdoor, we usually use wooden case to packing
For aluminum cabinet of LED rental stage display, we usuallu use flight case to packing
One wooden case including 2 cabinets, one flight case including 6 cabinets
By air or sea, FOB shenzhen
UPS/DHL/FedEx/Express(door to door)and so on
Within 20 days counting from 30% prepayment arrived at GM account.
T/T(30% deposit, the remained 70% payment made before factory shipment )
Western union/paypal/L/C and so on
We offer 5 years warranty, and our products have passd CE, RoHS, FCC certificate, All products have Age testing, shaking testing, waterproof testing, In generally, Module test is 24h, entire screen test is 72h, A series of testing before delivery can ensure transportation and quality products.
1: What is the warranty of your LED display?
A: We offer 5 years warranty. And more than 100000 hours screen life span
2: What is your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A: We usually accapt the T/T or L/C. Both of them will at least 30% deposit in advance, and the rest of 70% will paid before delivery. The lead time is usually 20 day
3: How can you ensure the LED display product quality?
A: Before shippment, all the screens have aging test. And then we also have waterproof test and shake test, ensure products can transportation safety and normal use.
4: What is your pre-sale and post-sale service?
A: For pre-sale service, we have professional sales team and technical team, who are willing to answer your question within 24 hours.
For post-sale service, we will instruct you how toinstallation, how to use, how to change the broken moudles, and we can also send the technicals to your country, in general, our LED display will not have a big problem, you can rest assured to buy.
Currently, GM Technology LED display is already exported to Asia, Europe, South America, North America, Africa and Middle East and other regions. For more details, please feel free to contact us. We will give you best service and timely reply.
Contact us :
Mobile: +86 13692105755
~~~~~~~~~~~~Welcome you visit our company ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~