1. The main engine and electric wire are forbidden to be dipped in disinfectant for disinfection or high temperature disinfection.
2. Clean the surface with soft cotton cloth and neutral soap solution after use. Organic solvent and hard materials are for bidden.
3. The saw shall be stored in ventilated and dry environments instead of places higher than 40ºC. Lay it into the box and avoid collision and impact during transportation.
4. Generally speaking, stop use if output frequency reduction, impotent output or high noise appears during operation, or it will damage the motor or even hurt the operators.
5. If the saw hasn't been applied for a long time or it is applied in damp environment, the insulation resistance between the machine cover and winding shall be measured with a 50ohm meter. If it is less than 7ohm, drying treatment shall be done to the winding until the insulated resistance is above 7ohm.