CPH-809 Industrial Desulfurization PH Sensor
Desulfurization of pH measurement of pH electrode is used for flue gas desulfurization, the electrode adopts the gel electrode,
free maintenance, electrode under high temperature or high pH can still maintain high precision.
The basic principle of PH electrode
For measurement of the PH electrode is also known as Primary battery. Primary battery is a system; its role is to make the
chemical energy into electricity. The battery voltage is called the electromotive force (EMF). The electromotive force (EMF)
consists of two half cell. One and a half cell called measuring battery, its potential is associated with specific ion activity;
another one and a half in reference battery, often referred to as the reference electrode, it is general and measuring solution
are interlinked, and connected to the measuring instrument.
PH electrode made by plane glass ball bubble, high pollution resistance and resistant to impact.
- Measuring range :0~14 PH
- Temperature range :0~95ºC
- Withstand voltage :0.6 Mpa
- Material :PPS
- Slope :<96%
- Zero potential :7PH ±0.3
- Installation dimension : The upper and lower 3/4NPT pipe thread
- Standard length :5m
- Can be equipped with thermistor :2.252K,PT100
- Connection mode : Low noise cable leads directly
- Application : Used in all kinds of industrial wastewater treatment, environmental protection water treatment and
- pH measurement of flue gas desulfurization