Weifang, Shandong, China
Member Since: 2014
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
A380 Aluminum Alloy is the most popular metal choice for aluminum die casting. Because it offers the best combination of mechanical and physical properties, A380 provides several advantages:
Die Casting Aluminum Parts
Technical: Aluminum/Zinc die casting
Standards: DIN, ASTM, and BS, JIS.
Casting Machining Locking pressure: 180Ton/280 Ton/400 /500/800/1000Ton
Precision Machining: Advanced CNC Machining center, lathe machining, milling machining, drilling machining. etc.
Application: Automatic,LED lighting,mechanical industry,pneumatic.
Surface finish: Powder coating, chrome plating, anodizing, zinc plating, polishing,
Packing: wooden cases or as you require.
1. Material for die casting: Aluminum, Zinc Alloy, aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, etc.
2. Adoption standard: BS,DIN,ASTM GB etc.
3. Weight range:0.5~5000kg.
4. Producing capacity: 2,000 tons per month.
5. Main application: Metallurgy; Machinery; Plastics; Rubber; Pharmaceutical; Textiles; Mining; Paper-making; Packaging.
6. Main equipments: Furnaces;heat treatment furnaces;direct-reading spectrometer;shot -blasting equipments, etc.
7. Surface treatment: polishing,plating,shot blasting,heat treatment ,etc
8. Inspection and test: Foundry in home, third part inspection, Material report, UT, MT, RT, and PT,etc..
9. Packing and shipping: Stand export packing;20day make model & sample; delivery time against your quantity.
10. Casting service: your logo, character, trade name, number, etc can be cast on the surface clearly.