Huizhou, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2017
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Nozzle band heaters are available in mica, ceramic, micro tubular and sealed type. Nozzle band heaters with inbuilt thermocouple are also available. We suggest micro tubular nozzle heater with inner brass bushing and outer SS strap for high temperature applications.
A. Mica Nozzle Band Heaters
Sheath material brass.
Fiberglass or Teflon insulated SS mixed wire terminals.
B. Plastic proof Nozzle Band Heaters
Sheathing material high grade steel or brass.
Metal braided Fiberglas wire terminals.
C. Leaf proof Nozzle Band Heaters
Sheathing material high grade steel.
Insulation - high grade mineral insulation.
Metal braided fiberglass wire terminals.
1. Sealed band heater in brass, with folded ends
2. Band heater connection, waterproof technology
3. Electric insulation by mica plate
4. Connection: nickel core, fiberglass insulated + earth wire; protected by a galvanized steel braid
5. Max. watt density : 5 W/cm² (Wattage tolerance: +5% -10%)
6. Diameter: 25 to 150mm
7. Height: 25 to 70mm
8. Max. operating temperature over the surface of the heater: 340 degree Celsius, depending on working conditions.
Brass sealed nozzle heaters are high pressure that ensure high insulation, excellent thermal exchange.
Hot runner bushings.
Nozzles of plastic processing machineries.
Injection and blow Moulding machine
Cylinders and drums
Brass Band Heater Technical Detail:
|Electric Heating Wire||NiCr2080|
|Thermal protection||Build in Type "J" (or) "K" Thermocouple|
When ordering please specify :
Inside dia. & width of the heater.
Wattage & Voltage.
Type of terminals required.
Drawing where special type of holes or cutout required.
Types of terminal