Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
1) Input Voltage: DC12V 150mA
2) Working Frequency: 24-24.5GHz
3) Modulation Mode: FMCW
4) Sending Power: 10-15dBm
5) Angle between the Beam and Pole: Wide wave <15°, Narrow wave <12°
6) Detection Distance: 1 - 6 meters, ±0.2 meters
7) Communication Method: RS485, Baud Rate 115200
8) Working Temperature: -40ºC~+85ºC
9) Protection Level: IP67
10) Dimension(L*W*H): 131mm*106mm*28.5mm
Are you still troubled to install loop detector and loops?
1) Cutting ground-Waste time and not good looking;
2) Complex wiring-Messy and Difficult;
3) Mud road-Cannot fix the loop;
4) Cannot detect big truck, trailer or other vehicles with high-bed.
Why choose barrier radar detector?
1) Can replace loop detector completely; no wiring layout, save time and cost.
2) Easy installation; Easy parameters setting; Adjustable distance from 1 to 6m.
3) Work in range of 24-24.5Ghz without effects from any climatic environment.
4) Can effectively distinguish vehicles and humans to avoid any hitting.
5) Can be used for trigger detection, e.g. trigger camera to capture the picture.
6) Can be used to trigger the alarm in the warning zone.
7) Can record the traffic and no data is lost when power is off.
Radar Detector Installation
1) The trigger radar and the anti-smash radar should be installed perpendicular to the lane's direction. The anti-smash radar is installed on the cabinet below the barrier pole. The trigger radar is installed on the special bracket for the radar installation. The optimal height from the ground to the radar center is 0.6 meters.
2) The barrier's cabinet must be fixed firmly to avoid shaking when the barrier is working.
3) Within the detection area, there should be no obstacles other than the barrier pole, e.g. traffic cones, isolation bars, signs, etc..
4) Please update the radar background in time after the environment in the detecting area is changed.
( The above picture's ratio is 10:1. The lane width is 3 meters and the trigger distance is 4 meters)
5) Anti-smash Radar Detector Installation Diagram
Power Input +12VDC
Power Input GND
Function Switch Input
Function Switch Input Ground
Relay Output NO
Relay Output COM
Radar Antenna HFSS Simulation Effect
As shown in the above figure, the radar detector can be installed laterally to obtain a narrow beam.