UVA Led Small plug-in insect killer
The insect killer is used to attract the flying insects by black light, such as flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects, and then the electrically charged, high voltage metal grids will electrocute the insects.
The insect killer series have thin and modern style, high effciency and safety, with non-clogging killing grid non-rust, cracked or fade surface.
The special designed black light tube(ultra-violet rays) is completely harmless to human bodies and pets.
Outer mesh protects human from touching the grids.
No chemicals involved in it, no fumes, no smell, no sprays, no mess, and pollution free.
The insect killer series is ideal for indoor use, such as houses, factories, food shops, butcher' storage, hospitals, etc.
* Check the local voltage before working. Do not intend to touch the internal high voltage grids during using because of electric shock danger. Never put metal objects inside the grids while working.
* The appliance is indoor use only. The appliance is not suitable for use in barns, stables and similar locations. The appliance is not to be used in locations where flammable vapors or explosive dust is likely to exist. Hang or mount the appliance on a place where children cannot reach.(≤2.0m)
* Never remove any fixed part of the appliance to make any internal adjustment avoiding electric shock. If the supply cord, the lamp, the starter or other part of appliance is damaged, the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons must replace it in order to avoid a hazard.
* Unplug the appliance before cleaning. Use suitable brush to clean the high voltage metal grid and throw away the bodies of insects on the collection tray every week. Be sure to cut off electricity when cleaning and repairing the machine.
* No touching the high-voltage grid by fingers or metal.
* NO washing by water, no placing in the rain.
* No use in inflammable and/or explosive locales and alike.
* No suitable use in garages, stabels and alike.
* Repair should be carried out by the manufacturer or qualified electricians.
* Make sure that your local voltage and frequency should be suitable for the machine. Ensure earthing connection to prevent damage or danger.
* High voltage! Away from children!
* The insect killer is to be kept out of reach children