Neutral density IR ND2 Filter Optical Camera Lens Filter
Neutral density filters exhibit nearly constant spectral transmittance in the range of the visible light, for example from 400 nm to 800 nm ,and are therefore perfectly grey in color.
Neutral density glasses with the designation NG offer, as their name implies, rather constant transmission over a broad spectral range, especially in the visible range. The degree of desired filtering can be regulated by using different NG filter types and thicknesses in a specific type of filter. Their use is indicated when the user requires defined attenuation of the intensity of radiation sources over a broad spectral range.
1. Neutral Density filters have several uses and offer the possibility of achieving otherwise impossible results. ND filters appear gray and reduce the amount of light reaching the film. ND filters also do not have an effect on color balance.
Four main uses:
1) Enables slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high-speed films, allowing film to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars.
2) Decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, in turn helping to separate subjects from their background.
3) Decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations.
4) To allow picture and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes that can cause overexposure.
|Glass material||Optical glass|
|Ring thickness||5.5mm(including thread)|
|ND filter||From ND 2 to ND 400X|
|All index according to the customers demands.|
Product Packing & Delivery:
Our company&work shop:
NMOT Advanced Optics, with its deep technological expertise, is a valuable partner for its customers in developing products and spectral solutions for applications in optics. With a product chain of optical glasses, special materials and components, we can offer customized production to meet your requirement.Advanced processing equipment and complete production system effectively control every aspect of the product process to ensure product quality, also reduce losses and costs.
Shenzhen Nano Macro Photonics Technology Co., Ltd
Add: 2Block 3F HanHaiDa Industry garden 10TH industry area GuangMing District shenzhen china