CAS No.: 1406-18-4 MF: C29H50O2
EINECS No.: 218-197-9 Origin: China
Type: Antioxidants, Nutrition Enhancers
Appearance: Brownish-red to pale yellow clear oily liquid
Application: As an antioxidant in oil and fat,fry and unsaturated fatty acid
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 20kg/drum
Delivery Time: within 7 days after payment
Mixed tocopherols are a combination of the four tocopherols present in vitamin E: delta tocopherol, alpha tocopherol, gamma tocopherol and beta tocopherol. Some mixed tocopherol supplements may not contain all four tocopherols but instead might combine two or three in various concentrations; in rare cases, a manufacturer may market a synthetic form of alpha tocopherol by itself as a mixed tocopherol. Each tocopherol is a type of antioxidant, which is a substance that can inhibit oxidation in cells, thereby reducing the risk of cell degradation and diseases like cancer. Natural forms of all four tocopherols are available in leafy green vegetables, nuts, wholegrain foods and sunflower oils.
Certificate of Analysis-Mixed tocopherol 70%
Natural Vitamin E Series
|Mixed tocopherol||50% 70% 90%|
|Mixed tocopherol powder||30%|
|D-alpha tocopheryl acetate||1000-1360IU|
|D-alpha tocopheryl succinate||1185/1210IU|
|D-alpha tocopheryl acetate powder||700IU/950IU|
Zhejiang Weile Biotechnology Co., Ltd committes to providing domestic and foreign customers with the most cost-effective products, the most specialized solutions, and the most standard pre-sales and after-sales services.
1. A large number of high quality products, manufactured by leading producers, and supported by excellent quality control system.
2. A broad range of Third Party Certifications, including GMP, USP, EP, ISO, KOSHER, HALA, FSSCC and so on, with the fundamental assurance of products quality.
3. Professional product knowledge, providing comprehensive services for customers.
4. Rich market experience, with well-deserved reputation.
5. Regular safety stocks, ensuring sustainable supply.
6. Samples will be free