Our production of 1-15t/h (0.35-14MW) oil (gas) fired steam and hot water boilers, complete with the burner and automatic control equipment, are characterized by full wet back structure and highly efficient heat transfer parts. The boiler is of horizontal arrangement, internal combustion, triple pass and full wet back design. High temperature gas produced due to combustion goes first into threaded smoke tubes of the second-pass after radiant and convective heat transfer, then into smoke tubes of the third-pass from the front smoke box, and finally goes out passing the rear smoke box and economizer from the chimney
Corrugated furnace is used to increase heating area, strengthen heat transfer and bring good thermal expansion.With wet back structure adopted by the small smoke chamber, high temperature gas is surrounded by water space, and thus eliminating 1.
1. occurrence of tube plate cracking due to thermal fatigue.
2. Smoke tubes consist of threaded tubes and bare tubes, with the former used for the second pass of high gas temperature, and the latter for the third pass of low gas temperature to strengthen heat transfer and keep gas resistance within an appropriate range.plate cracking due to thermal fatigue.
3. All-position automatic argon arc welding is used to ensure welding quality of boiler tube plates and smoke tubes
4. Abundant heating surface and large enough water and steam space ensure stability of boiler parameters.
5. High heat resistance material, together with an enclosing metal cover, forms the insulation layer, bringing good insulation
6. Manhole is opened at the top of the boiler, and handhole at the side bottom for the convenience of inspection. Observation holes are placed both in the front and at the back of the boiler to watch the burning inside the furnace.
7. High alumina heat resistant paint is used for the front smoke box to protect the insulation material from being blown away by the gas.
8. Imported burner, with functions like ignition control and overpressure and flame failure protection, is used to ensure high burning efficiency.
9. Water feeding features automatic control and multi-stage alarm protection.