KN95/N95 Mask Production Line
(Reference only, equipment subject to delivery)
We have successfully developed a new fully-automatic production line for KN95/N95 masks. The line is specially used for continuously manufacturing KN95/N95 face masks. The main functions include,
- Fabric unwinding and feeding
- Nose-bar feeding and applicating
- Fabric ultrasonic welding and laminating
- Elastic ear-loop feeding and welding
- Folding and mask forming
- Mask cutting and output
The produced masks are client-tailored, featured as comfortable to wear, less oppression, excellent filtration effect, close facial fit etc, which suit for use in medical, electronic, mining, and construction industries.
|Without respiration valve||Unfolded mask|
- It is fully automatic equipment, which saves labor.
- Main speed is variable via frequency converter.
- It is a modular and user-friendly design, very easy to operate and maintain.
- Counter is equipped, allowing effective control and planning of production.
- Self-diagnosis and alarm system are available in case of fabric missing or shortage.
- Ultrasonic devices are employed for reliable welding.
|Name||Fully-Automatic KN95/N95 Mask Production Line|
|Application||with/without respiration valve, with/without nose sponge|
|Capacity||max 40-50 pcs/min|
|Symmetry of fold||±0.1mm|
|Controls||by PLC and motion control cards|
|Raw material||polypropylene non-woven fabric|
|Nos. of ply||3-6|
|Power supply||AC380V/50Hz, 12KW|