Multi-Function Automatic Chapati Roti Pancake Tortilla Making Machine
Introduction of Pita Bread Production Line
Automatic chapati flatbread machine adopts mechanical pressure forming mechanism, no noise, no trouble, high degree of automation, high production efficiency, reasonable design, compact model, small footprint, simple operation and convenient maintenance. It is suitable for the production of various types of cakes such as roti, pita bread, tortilla bread, chapati, flatbread, lavash, roast duck crust, spring roll crust, taco and Mexican chicken burrito.
1.Put the flour and other materials and water into the dough bucket to stir, after stirring to the requirement, pull out the plug, tilt the bucket down 90 degrees and pour out dough.
2.It is with high efficiency, and simple structure, easy to operation
3.Small size, convenient for transportation, suitable for home use, individual food processing business, bakery, etc.
Pita Bread Maker
1. Beautiful appearance, fine workmanship, high-quality stainless steel material.
2. Fast speed, it can complete the pressing and heating work within the set time (only a few seconds).
3. High efficiency, can make 900-1200 roti per hour.
4. The shape is good, the thickness is uniform, smooth and round, heated evenly, and the taste is better.
5. High degree of automation. It will automatically stop heating when it reaches the given temperature, and automatically turn on heating when it is lower than the given temperature.
6. The food contact parts and body are made of stainless steel, which meets food hygiene requirements.
Parameters of the Pita Bread Maker
|Voltage||380v, 50Hz/ Customized||380v, 50Hz/ Customized||380v, 50Hz/ Customized||380v, 50Hz/ Customized||380v, 50Hz/ Customized|
Q1.What is the diameter and thickness of the pita?
A.They can all be customized according to your requirements.
Q2.How many roti can be made at one time?
A.Depending on the diameter of the roti, one, two or four pita can be made at a time.
Q3.Does the roti still need to be baked?
A.No, the roti is cooked after pressing and can be eaten directly without baking in the oven.
Q4.How to control the temperature when making pita?
A.The pita bread maker uses an automatic temperature control instrument to control the temperature and bake at a constant temperature.
Q5.How about your after-sales service?
A.Our engineer can go outside to install and train your workers to operate the full machine line.
Q6.Warranty time of your machine?
A.1 year except for consumable spare parts.
Q7.How about delivery time of your machine?
A.Generally it needs 5-7 days for big machines or producing line, and it will be much longer but within our negotiated delivery time.