The Paper Pulp Micro-Filtration Machine ner with SS cylinder is widely used in the treatment of black and white waste water and middle stage produced in the process of concentration, washing, screening, bleaching and papermaking.
It is a kind of solid-liquid separation device with a rotary drum screen for filtration and recovery. Its working principle: the treated wastewater enters the drum of the microfilter along the axial direction and flows out through the screen in a radial shape, and the impurities (fine suspended solids, fibers, pulp, etc.) in the water are intercepted on the inner surface of the filter screen on the drum of the microfilter.
1. Compact structure, light weight, convenient and rapid installation.
2. The filter screen is more convenient, and can be used for different water quality requirements with different specifications of filter screen.
3. Low energy consumption, smooth operation and low noise.
4. It has obvious effect on reducing SS, COD and BOD.
5. The efficacy is 10-12 times of the inclined screen.
6. The fiber recovery rate is high, up to 90%.
7. After recovery, the pulp concentration can reach more than 3-6%.
|Filter net mesh||60-225||60-250||60-250||60-250||60-250||60-250|
|Filter drum speed(r/min)||4-6|
|Filter tank length(mm)||1500||2000||2500||3000||3000||3500|