In addition, DNJ can inhibit the glucose modification process of HIV membrane glycoprotein.
Mulberry leaf extract is used to prevent and treat Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, losing weight, and anti-aging.
The Major Active Composition
(1) Flavone and Flavone Glycosides
The mulberry leaf contains compounds of rutin, quercetin, isoquercitrin and Quercetin-3-Triglucoside, etc.
Including β- sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, β-sitosteryl-β-D-glucoside, mesoinositol and metamorphic hormone such as inokosterone and ecdysterone.
(3) Volatile Oils
(4) Saccharides and amino acids
Including sucrose, frucrose, fructose, glucose and 17 kinds of amino acids such as aspartic acid and glutamic acid. The content of blood level-decrease component γ amino butanoic acid is up to 226mg / 100g. For γ-amino butanoic acid is conversed from glutamic acid, so the glutamic acid in mulberry leaf is up to 2323mg / 100g.
(5) Vitamins and trace elements
Containing vitamin A, B1, B2, C, nicotinic acid, carotene and food fibres, also with zinc, copper, boron, manganese, iron, etc. In addition, mulberry leaf contains alkaloids, especially one particular component called 1-deoxynojirimycin ( DNJ ).
- We can also customize orders as customer's requirements and specifications.
- KINGHERBS' is specialized in manufacturing and exporting different kinds of food industry related goods, such as Inulin (90% or 98%), Myricetin, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Fenugreek Seed Extract, Chlorogenic Acid, Green Coffee Bean Extract etc.
- With the effective exporting system and prompt reaction, we ensure that we can transfer the shipping documents and deliver our cargos on time.
* Herbal extracts
* Herbal oil
* Natural colors
* Herb powders
* Vegetable & Fruit powder