Modern Prefabricated Curved Stairs with Wood Step Glass Railing Curved Staircase
200*150*6mm 300*(6+6)mm or 300*12mm double beam ,A3 steel/ sus304/ sus316.
|Stair Step||38mm solid timber 50mm wood tread box or 12+1.52+12 laminated tempered glass or 30mm marble or customized |
|Standard Step Length||600mm-2000mm,or customized |
|Standard Step Width||225mm-300mm, or customized |
|Tread Option||solid wood, laminated glass, marble, granite|
|Stair Railing||glass railing,stainless steel cable railing,stainless steel rod balustrade|
|Handrail||Ø50.8*1.2, square 50*50*1.2mm sus304,sus316 or A3 steel or customized |
Staircase Shap Option:
2. Trial installation products
3. Staircase design
5. Projects gallery
6. Packaging for Shipping
Package: Plywood Package no need fumigation.7.Our advantage is as below:
1. We are a real manufacturer, not trading company, with competitive price
2. Professional design team, will make proper suggestion for all project drawing to control or lessen purchase cost.
3. Offer oversea take meamsurement and installation service, solve all your skill problems.
4. With German processing machine to ensure polish quality
5. All of our products meet material test standard from ASTM,BS2026,CE and DIN/EN 12600
6. More than 7000m2 size factory, with professional manufacturer management.
We are a more than 15 years manufacture up to now, below is some projects we did before, share with you, any model you like
When do I start?
Contact us at the beginning of the design phase when you have the most options available and our expertise can be most helpful. We will meet your design requirements and bring value and dramatic design to your project. The longer you wait the more you limit your options or create unusual and costly framing changes.
How do I start?
Browse the website, make your choices: Type of Stair, style, wood and finishes. Once you know what you want, contact us for a site measurement. The details to your customized project will then be reviewed and finalized in a formal contract.
How do I order?
We will finalize the details and send a contract for you to sign. A shop drawing will follow for approval. A field technician will confirm field dimensions and the stairs go into production.
When does the stair arrive?
Once the staircase finished production and trial installation we will pack it and dliver to your jobsite, it takes around 45 days .