Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Smart WiFi is a money-making WiFi router. It provides visitors an immediate WiFi Internet service in public places. And the owner can get revenue by selling WiFi service (based on time or data) through this router.
Everyone has a smartphone, but not everywhere have WiFi. Smart WiFi can fill this huge gap between WiFi needs and WiFi Coverage.
The machine is plug-&-play and easy to install. And the best part is all investment can be returned in 3 months.
90% of visitors has contacted us to get valuable information, like:
- Temperature: 5°C to 45°C (operation) / -10°C to 60°C (storage)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 85% non-condensing
- External adaptor (input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / output: 12VDC, 1A)
- Power consumption: 4 watts
|WiFi Operation Range||Radius up to 100 meters (outdoor) / 50 meters (indoor)|
|WiFi Frequency Range||BAND 2.412 to 2.484 GHz (and 5.150 to 5.875 GHz, optional)|
|Supported 4G Frequency Bands (optional)||LTE FDD: DD800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz|
|Supported Max. 4G Data Speed (optional)||LTE FDD: Cat4 Download: 150Mbps / Upload: 50Mbps @20M BW|
|Supported Device for Tapping||Any WiFi-enabled mobile phone, tablet, laptop, PSP, PDA, etc.|
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Zero end-user configurations
|Authentication||Built-in user authentication and accounting|
|Remote Management via NMS (optional)|
- Setting of WiFi name, WiFi service price, data speed limit
- Revenue records of WiFi Internet service
- Supervision on running status of each Smart WiFi
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- WAN Interface: 1x RJ45 port, or external 4G USB modem (optional)
- Antennas: 1x WiFi (built-in)
- USB Interface: for 4G USB modem
- Dimensions: 138mm (L) X 113mm (W) X 29mm (H)
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Packing Dimensions: 230mm (L) X 160mm (W) x 50mm (H)
- Packing Weight: 0.5 kg
Q: How does the Smart WiFi get Internet?
A: You need to connect the Smart WiFi to a DSL/Cable/Fiber Optic modem or a router via an Ethernet cable. For the 4G version, you can also insert a 4G/LTE SIM card in the optional 4G USB modem to make it have backup 4G connection.
Q: Can I extend the WiFi signal coverage range?
A: Yes, we recommend you to connect the Smart WiFi with our Access Points (AP) to extend the coverage. We will provide professional suggestion if you can provide the plan diagram of the area.
Q: Can I add my company name and logo on the Smart WiFi?
A: Yes, we can provide OEM service based on batch orders.
Q: Can the Smart WiFi support more than 50 concurrent users?
A: Yes, we have high-end version of router to work with Smart WiFi to support 200, 300 or 500 concurrent users with different price.
Q: Can I set the price for WiFi service? Is it based on time duration or bytes usage?
A: Yes, you can set the price in the cloud-based NMS (Network Management System). Either time-based or data-based is supported.
Q: How long can I get my investment back if I want to do this business?
A: Usually it will take 3~6 months. It depends on the setting of WiFi service price and the number of WiFi service users at the installation site.
Q: How can I make sure that I can run this business successfully?
A: To make this business successful, there are 3 major factors: