KA-DP05A microwave doppler sensor specifications:
1. Power supply: 220-240VAC; 100-130VAC
2. Power frequency: 50/60Hz
3. Installation sit: Indoors, wall/ceiling mounting
4. HF system: 5.8GHz CW radar, ISM band
5. Transmission power: < 10mW
6. Rated load: 1200W(220-240VAC); 600W(100-130VAC)
7. Detection angle: 360° , 160°
8. Detection Distance: 2-16m(dia. )(adjustable)
9. Time setting: 8sec to 12min
10. Light control: 2~2000LUX
11. Power consumption: Approx. 0.9W
The microwave sensors is according to the microwave doppler effect < The basic principle of Radar>, it can be widely used in as automatic control switch, the security system, and Automatic video control system of ATM, as well as other automatic induction control area. The Detection way has the below advantages compared with other as follows: 1. Non-contact Detection, 2. Suitable for bad environment, immune to temperature, humidity, noise, air, dust, Light^3. RF interference ability, 4. Transmission power only 0.2 mW, It will not harm the human Body. Simple installation+ easy wiring. We use appropriative micro processing integrator, not Only for high sensitivity and wide range of detection, and on very reliable work, error rate is Extremely low, It can stable working on the temperature range: - 15 ~ + 70 Celsius degrees.
NOTE: The high-frequency output of this sensor is < 0.2mW- that is just one 100 of the transmission power of a mobile phone or the output of a microwave oven.