Digital Ultrasound Diagnostic Scanner
CMS600B3 Digital Ultrasound Diagnostic Scanner is suitable for ultrasonic examination on abdominal, obstetrics, gynecology, cardiology, small organs, urology.
1)High resolution LCD screen.
2)Adoption of folded backlit keyboard and trackball provides fast, convenient and flexible operation.
3)The image of the device is clear, stable and in high resolution.
4)This Ultrasound Scanner has two probe interfaces. Different types of probes can be chosen, which fully satisfies the need of clinic diagnosis.
5)PAL-D video output offers connection to external video printer and big display and other equipments.
6)High speed USB port provides real-time image transfer to the PC.
7)It supports USB storage.
8)The ultrasound system can process image save, zoom, up and down flip, left and right flip, black and white flip, and large-capacity cine loop; multi-level scanning depth, dynamic range, acoustic power, frame correlation, focus number and position, etc..
9)CMS600B3 Medical Equipment Digital Ultrasound Diagnostic Scanner can generate report automatically according to different measurement item.
- Display mode: B, 2B, 4B, BM, M, BM/M
- Display depth: 250 mm
- Focus: electronic focusing, the number and position can be adjusted.
- Image processing: up and down flip, left and right flip, black and white flip, frame correlation, gamma correction, histogram, image smoothing, etc.
- Character display: date, time, name, sex, age, doctor, hospital, probe information, image information, etc.
- Software package: obstetrics, cardiology
- Port: USB, VIDEO
- Measurement: distance, circumference, area, volume, heart rate ,GA, FW, EDD
- Type of protection against electric shock: type device
- Degree of protection against electric shock: type B applied part
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V~240 V
- Operating frequency: 50Hz/ 60Hz
- Power consumption: ≤100 VA
3.5 MHz convex probe 1
User manual 1
Power line 1
Fuse tube 2
High-speed USB cable 1
Software (CD) 1
Physical characteristic:Dimension: 304 mm(L)×222 mm(W)×289 mm(H)
Weight: 6.4 kg
|No. ||Name || Model ||Application|
|1 ||3.5 MHz convex probe ||C3-1/60R/3.5MHz||Mainly applied to the examination of abdomen|
|2||5.0 MHz micro-convex probe||C1-6/20R/5.0MHz||Mainly applied to the examination of heart|
|3||6.5 MHz transvaginal probe||EC1-1/13R/6.5MHz||Mainly applied to the examination of obstetrics and gynecology|
|4||7.5 MHz HF linear probe||L3-1/7.5MHz ||Mainly applied to the examination of superficial small organs|
|5||7.5 MHz transrectal probe ||EL3-1/7.5MHz||Mainly applied to rectal examination for human body|
|6 ||Puncture frame ||-- ||The puncture frame is installed on the probe, realizing cytology biopsy, histology biopsy, cyst aspiration and treatment by using puncture needle.|
|7 ||Video printer||-- ||Printing of reports and images|
|8 ||Cart ||-- ||It can carry the B-ultrasound device for convenient movement |
SFDA certification and CE certification
CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO., LTD
-ECG machine(Electrocardiograph)/Holter ECG/Stress test ECG,
-Ultrasound Imaging,Pocket fetal doppler,fetal monitor,
-Blood pressure Monitor(ABPM),