Blood bags are widely used in the hospitals and blood banks for the safe storage of blood in the world.
It adopts high grade medical PVC made in or . They're accessible with integrated donor tubing at regular intervals for easy cross matching, processing and identification.
1) Anticoagulants: CPDA-1; SAGM
2) Single: 100ml - 500ml
3) Double: 100ml - 500ml
4) Triple: 100ml - 500ml
5) Quadruple: 100ml - 500ml
6) Single package OPP compound film bag, in lightproof aluminum foil
1. Blood bag types available: CPDA -1 / CPD / SAGM.
2. With Safety Needle Shield.
3. With Sampling bag and Vacuum Blood Collection Tube Holder.
4. High quality film suitable for extended storage of viable platelets for approximately 5 days.
5. Blood bag with leikoreduction filter.
6. Transfer empty bag is also available from 150ml to 2000ml for separating blood components from whole blood.
|Single:||100ml - 500ml|
|Double||100ml - 500ml|
|Triple||100ml - 500ml|
|Quadruple||100ml - 500ml|
Snap-tip system In quadruple bags, a simple bend of the connection tube allows blood components to be transferred into integral satellite bags.
Packing: All bags are individually packed and sealed. Each bag remains sterile even despite of the outer aluminum foil package or plastic package.
3--5 units of blood bags be packaged in an aluminum pouch.
45---80 units of blood bag be packaged in a master carton
Please contact us for more details.