Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2018
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
Automatic Pocket Spring Machine
***Machine brief introduction***
This pocket spring machine maninly used for producing center-welded pocket spring rows for upholstered spring mattresses. This automatic pocket spring machine is controlled by PLC and touch screen, and could run automatically.
1. The coiling part of this machine is controlled by servo motor.Technical parameters can be preset and automatically stored within certain range for use whenever needed.Changing to different specifications could be realized without adjustment of the coiling device.It is easy to install and with high safety.
2. It produces center-welded pocket spring rows without spring-upright process,to avoid pocket breakage.
3. Equipped with automatic cutting device for spring rows.
4. Equipped with accident detector safety device, automatically stops when no material.
|Production capacity||100 springs/min|
|Coiling head|| |
One servo coiling head
|Working principle|| |
|Spring shape|| |
Standard versions: barrel and cylindrical
|Air consumption||Approx 0.25 /min|
|Power consumption in total||Approx 40KW|
|Power requirements||Voltage||3AC 380V|
|Cable section||4*16mm2+1*10 mm2|
|Consumption Material Data|
|Inner dia. of fabric roll||Min. 60mm|
|Outer dia. of fabric roll||Max. 1000mm|
|Inner dia. of wire roll||Min. 320mm|
|Outer dia. of wire roll||Max. 1000mm|
|Acceptable weight of wire roll||Max. 1000Kg|
|Working Range (mm)|
Spring Waist Diameter
Pocket Spring Height
1. Electronically controlled coiling head;
2. Computerized spring dimension setting system;
3. Computerized various spring data saving system;
4. Automatic pocket strings cutting device;
5. Accurate servo spring conveyor system;
6. Intelligently automatic alarm system;
7. Flexible heat treatment device;
8. Smart joint device for non-woven fabric roll;
9. Various customized ultrasonic welding seam;
10. Low and easy maintenance.
Special Option,if desired:
1. Zoning pocket string is possible;
2. Avaliable for spring in hour-glass shape, pyramid shape,PPS type and so on.
***Configure and component list***
People who viewed this also viewed
Guangzhou Portal-Tech Co., Ltd is committed to developing automatic spring bed core manufacturing equipment, mattress assembly production equipment, mattress packing equipment, mattress factory assembly line and mattress plant equipment management system (MES) and kinds of automation devices and management systems
Have 11 patents; 8 utility model patents and 3 invention patents
Terms and Conditions
30% by T/T as down payment before production, and the rest 70% by T/T as balance payment before shipment.
Time of Delivery:
Within 50 days after receiving the buyer's down payment.
Installation & Commissioning: the seller can provide the installation, commissioning and training
service in buyer's factory, while the buyer needs to pay for VISA application, air ticket, board and lodging expense, and (if necessary) interpreting fee for seller's technician. And ensure that the problem will be started to be handled within 5 days after receiving the written notification from the buyer.
the seller provides one year warranty of the main machine starting from the moment the buyer signs the
acceptance certificate. For the wearing parts, consumption of materials and the damage incurred by the Buyer's incorrect operation are out of the warranty range.
Wooden pallet, Wrap film. The seller is responsible for packing suitable for the characteristics of the equipment and the mode of transport.
1.Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Nansha Dist. Guangzhou, China. You can fly to Guangzhou Baiyun airport directly.
All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3.Q:How does your factory do regarding After-sales Service?
A:"After-sales Service is priority. we always attach great importance to it. One year warranty after the acceptance. Training period last at least 3-4 days till all the operations are perfectly performed under regulations. Lifelong compensable service for the warranty expired equipment.. Any malfunction or damage occurs during warranty ( man-made causes and force majeure exclusively), please email or call us immediately, professional engineers will be arranged on the resolution, free cost of changing new parts (consumable parts excluded).