Marble crystal powder for sale
Application and function:
Type:BSD-201 BSD-202 BSD-206 BSD-309
Net Weight:2KG 5KG 25KG barrel
BSD crystalline powder protects calcareous natural stone floor such as marble travertine,jura limestone,and achhieves a mirrors-like shine.
BSD crystalline powder can from a dense crystalline surface layer and a mirror-likebrightness,achieve beautiful,clean and easy to maintain result.
Directions for use:
After stone grinding finish (generally need to grind to 1500#,such as the pursuit of better results, you need use finer grits of polishing pads to grind ),dry vacuum or damp mop,if necessary deep clean.
Paste preparation and crystallization
Mix crystallization powder with the right amount of water,stir into a paste with sticks,massage the paste well into the stone with a single disc-machine and polyester or steel wool pad, and work at a right angle to the paste lanes (2-4miutes/m2).Do not allow the paste to dry.
After crystallization.thoroughly rinse the fllor and vacuum soiled solution each time.it will be better result if you dry polishing with dry polyester pad again after stine dry.
Safety precautions and particular risk:
it is forbidden to contact with skin.do not swallow and contact with eyes,in case of contact with eyes,rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medica advice.pleas put the place out of touch by childern.
Storage and expiry time:
Keep in dry place to avoid sun shine,expiry time for two years, if agglomeration,please crush it to use,do not affect the quality and effectiveness.
The Dongguan Merrock Industry Co.,LTD is a joint venture invested by Italian MGK,the YiYang investement fund and Taiwan
YiHeng machinery company. We have a number of excellent talents in research,proudction,sales and technology consultant with professional skills, it already developed into a famous manufacturer in the surface grinding system field.
We are committed to improve the product quality consumers, andthe proudcts price are reasonable and competitive.
Welcome to Merrock
1,How could we know the quality,if we want to order your products?
Please just test it with a very samll trial oreder,then you will know the quality by your own eyes.At present, so many people in the worldwide to use Chinese products,as the not bad quality with very competitive prices.Our company is one of the most professional manufacturers in concrete polishers business for more than 7 years.We would like to inform who are using our products how is the perfomance!If your market in your area is complete new,a small trial order for testing will be necessary.
2,What is the minimum quantity we should buy?
Any amount order is available.For testing purpose,we usually offer special discount.
3,In advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.