MCB with on-off Indicating Device 3 Phase Switch
We can supply electric circuits with rated voltage 230/400V AC, frequency 50/60Hz and rated current up to 125Amp. The product provides protection against voerload and short circuit to electric circuits and equipments in household and commercial installation. MCB is also used as non-frequent changeover of electric circuits.
Construction and Feature:
1. Protection against both overload and short circuit
2. High short-circuit capacity
3. Contact position indication
4. Applicable to terminal and pin/fork type busbar connection
5. Easy mounting onto 35mm DIN rail
|Rated voltage:||AC 230/400V|
|Energy limiting class:||3|
|Rated impulse withstand voltage:||6.2kV|
|Electro-mechanical endurance:||≥ 6000|
|Contact position indication|| |
|Connection terminal:||Screw terminal / Pillar terminal with calmp|
|Connection capacity:||Rigid conductor up to 25mm²|
|Installation:||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm / Panel mounting|
1. MCB is for non-professional operation by those untrained, and no maintenance is required
2. Satisfying conditions and applications as mentioned above,MCB with "ON-OFF" indicating device is considered suitable for isolation function.
3. Particular devices such as surge protective devices,surge arrester etc are recommended to install at upstream line to MCB as precaution against potential surge voltage and current occurring at its power input side.
4. Appropriate tripping curve being chosen and properly installed, MCB trips and switches off its protected circuit in case of fault, and thus provides protection against electric shock.
5. B,C,D tripping curve(see graphics 1):
Functions of automatic air moulded case mccb:
1.Prevent the overload, short circuit and under-voltage.
2.Protecting the electric motor,starting the e-motor infrequently with frame current 400A or less
3.Making and breaking the circuit frequently
4.Distributing the energy or electricity in the distribution network Description Technical Data
5.Usage: distribution protection/ motor protection
Standard and certificate
IEC 60947-2 GB 14048.2 CCC CB CE KEMA SEMKO
Features of automatic air moulded case mccb:
1.Sharp: gray & white
2.Accessory: MX, OF, SF,under-voltage coil
3.Support long distance release, under-voltage protection
4.Installation: Fixed type, Plug-in type
5.Thermal magnetic release offers instantaneous trip against short-circuit and long time delay trip against overcurrent
6.For 4-pole circuit breakers: N-pole without overcurrent release,
|rated insulation voltage (V)||AC690V||AC800V||AC800V|
|rated inpluse withstand voltage(kv)||6||8||8|
|rated operating voltage||AC400V||AC400V||AC400V|
|rated insulation voltage (V)||AC800V||AC800V||AC800V||AC800V|
|rated inpluse withstand voltage(kv)||8||8||8||8|
|rated operating voltage||AC400V||AC400V||AC400V||AC400V|
|arc-over distance(mm)100|| ||100||100|
SYM HOIST & TOWER CRANE QUIPMENT CO.,LTD located in Shenyang China is one of the biggest supplier and export of tower crane, luffing crane , topless crane , passenger hoist along with the spare parts for them. With 20 years' experience on tower crane rent , installation , repair and reconstruction, the company has more than 50 experienced mechanical and electrical engineer responsible for the installation guide, failure diagnosis, maintainance and reconstruction for the tower craneattheconstructionsite.
Having a long-term and good cooperative relationship with China's most famous manufacturer of tower crane and passenger hoist like YONGMAO, SANYO, Sichuan SCM, Zoomlion, GJJ, BAODA,etc. The company can offer you the best quality original tower crane and passenger hoist with most competitive price.
Also, we can provide customers with the best professional services, help customers make the right judgment, also the prompt shipment because of the largest number and most complete tower crane and passenger hoist spare parts inventory.
Our trading partners go all over the world, mainly in South-East Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, South Korea, Vietnam ), Middle East (The United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iran ), India, Russia, Ukraine, Brazil, etc.