Weifang, Shandong, China
Member Since: 2012
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
YW series Dissolved Air Floatation is mainly for solid-liquid or liquid-liquid separation. Large sum of micro bubbles produced by dissolving and releasing system adhere to solid or liquid particles with same density as waste water to make the whole float to the surface thus achieve the aim of solid-liquid or liquid-liquid separation.
(1) Remove oil and TSS.
(2) Separate small particles and algae in groundwater.
(3) Recover valuable products in industrial sewage such as paper pulp.
(4) Act as secondary sedimentation tank to separate and concentrate suspended particles and sludge.
Treating effect test result:
(1) Large capacity, high efficiency and small occupying space.
(2) Compact structure, easy operation and maintenance.
(3) Silt expansion elimination.
(5) Aerate to the water while air floating, it has an obvious effect to the elimination of active agent and foul smell in water. Meanwhile, the increased dissolved oxygen provides a favorable condition to the follow-up process.
(6) It can achieve the best effect in adopting this method when disposing the water with lower temperature, lower turbidity and more algae.
slaughtering, starch, pharmaceuticals, papermaking, printing and dyeing,
leather and tannery, petrochemical industry, domestic wastewater, etc.
4. Flow Process Diagram
1. Clear water reservoir 2. Clear water pump 3. Control valve 4.5. Pressure gage 6. Dissolved gas tank
7. Control valve 8. Air compressor 9. Releaser 10. Foam scraper 11. Air floating pond 12. Water collecto
13. Jet device 14. Control valve 15. Dosing tank 16. Sewage pump 17. Flow meter 18. Sewage pond
|Specification||Capacity (m3/h)||Dissolved gas water|
|Main dynamo power (kw)||Foam scraper power|
|Air compressor power|
|Dissolved air tank size |
|Overall dimension (mm)|