Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2008
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory & Trading Company
liquid electronic potting compound for Led encapsulation
Electronic potting compound is a kind of two components(1:1 mixing ratio) addition cure silicone with the characteristics of heat-conducting , low viscosity , inherent flame resistance ,waterproofing ,etc.
It can cure both at room temperature and heated temperature and the curing time can be accelerated by higher temperaturer .
Application of electronic potting compound :
1.Applying for the surface of PC,PP,ABS,PVC,Metal ,etc.
2.High powered electronic encapsulation and DC/DC module and circuit board which requires heat dissipation and high
3.Insulation ,waterproof and bonding of general electronic components
4.Filling for LED, LCD electronic display ,circuit board ,PCB substrate ,etc
5.Outdoor protection for LED screen
black / transparent / white
Mixing ratio (%)
Pot life(25°C) (mins)
20 - 30
Curing time (mins)
2 - 4
Hardness shore A
25 ± 2
Tensile strength (Mpa)
0.5 - 1.5
Elongation at break (%)
30 - 50
Dielectric strength (kv/m-1)
Specific inductive capacity(1MHz)
2.8 - 3.2
Breakdown voltage (KV.mm-1)
Volume resistivity (Ω)
Dielectric loss factor (1MHz)
Operation instruction of silicone rubber :
1. Pls clear the model and tool totally before operation to prevent cure inhibition.
2.Weigh the two part correctly by electronic weight in two separate container .
3. Mixing the two part in 1:1/10:1 and stir part A and part B evenly in 2-3 minutes .
4.And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping for de-air the bubble in around 2-3
minutes . (If there is no vacuum machine, pls pour the mixture carefully and slowly
down the side of the mold frame so that less bubbles caused)
5. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
6. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent(detergent or soap water) on
7. Pour the vacuumed mixture into the model frame from the side of the mold frame .
More information , pls feel free to contact Ms Hebbe: