Light blue tempered glass
Tinted float glass is made of molten glass mixing with a prescribed quantity of tint agent, which flows through tweel to tin bath and then lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides. Tints available are bronze, France Green, China green, Hunkuk Green, grey, dark grey, and ocean blue, and so forth.
Dark Blue, Ford Blue, Ocean Bule, Euro Grey, Dark Grey, Black, F Green, etc.
1. Energy saving through good heat absorption and reflection which reduce the transmission of solar heat radiation
2. High value creation by color of variety of building s exterior appearance.
3. Substrata for each level of glass processing.
Maximum size: 3600*2440mm
Minimum size: 350*190mm
Productivity: 200, 000m2/year
Inspection: AN/NZS 2208: 1996, BS6206, EN12150
Furniture and decoration
- Payment: T/T or L/C
- Delivery: 20DAYS
- Origin: CN
- Minimum Order: 20'FT
- Packaging: Wooden crate or Carton
- Inspection: AN/NZS 2208: 1996, BS, EN12150
- Samples: Free
- Remarks: Visiting factory is welcome!