Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
Xinxiang, Henan, China
Lifting Weight 1-10t
Max Lifting Height 18m
LDZ Type Single Girder Grab Crane is usually used to grab and lift common materials with work duty not more than A4.
Two electric hoists are equipped with it, one works as lifting mechanism, another one works as open-and-close mechanism. LDZ Type Single Girder Grab Crane has advantages of compact structure, beautiful exterior, convenient for operating, economical and practical. And it's a perfect small equipment to grab materials.
Some details of LDZ Type Single Girder Grab Crane
Lifting capacity 10t
Span 7.5m ~ 22.5m
Working temperature -20ºC ~ 40ºC
Relative humidity lower than 85%
Working materiel density 0.6 ~ 2.9 t/m³
Volume of grabs 0.75m³, 1m³, 1.5m³and 2.5m³
1. Computer optimized design of box-typed main girder, the full length of web plate is cut and formed through numerical control and its deflection is accurate.
2. Low clearance structure of trolley and reasonable size of hook allowing the crane wide application scope.
3. Arc wheels or flat wheels, anti-friction bearings, honey-typed buffers and anti-derailment devices.
4. Three-in-one motor drive, steeples speed control, hardened reducer, safety disc brake.
5. Good performance, runs smoothly with the steeples speed control
6. Shot blasting grade reaches Sa2.5 after welding and releasing internal stresses to insure the best
performance of main girder.
7. Painting epoxy zinc-rich primer, and the thickness of oil film is 140 μm.
1. Power supply through slide lines.
2. Phase protection; automatically disconnect main power when phase stagger occurs.
3. The crane and hoist are mutually independent and could travel at the same time.
4. Sliding contact line meets the requirement of power supplying and adapts shaking.
5. Etch-proof control handle with protection degree IP54.
6. Heavy-duty aviation plug.
7. Electrical components are equipped in position that convenient to maintain, and with good protection to avoid inadvertent contact.
8. Electric cable is suspended in cable trolley which slides flexibly and smoothly on a C-type steel.
1. Locked fall-proof reducer
2. Outdoor hoist with rain-cover
3. Alarm indicator lights
4. Infrared anti-collision
Things that you may want to know about us !
Founded in 1988, Weihua Group is a leading crane manufacturer in China. Weihua has been committed to heavy machinery researching and marketing. The main product covers lifting machinery, port machinery,mining machinery and construction machinery, etc. The whole coverage of Weihua Group is 3,420,000 squaremeters with 6,800 employees.
Weihua adheres to scientific and technological innovation and owns a 600-people R&D team, 494 patents,CNAS laboratory, etc. For the cranes, Weihua have made many breakthroughs which include anti-sway system, CNC high precision positioning system, self-climbing crane for wind power maintenance and so on.
In recent years, Weihua cranes have been employed to serve China's Aerospace Engineering projects such as launching of Shenzhou spacecraft, Long March carrier rockets and Tiangong space laboratory.
You can also find Weihua products in the fields of manufacturing, metallurgy, nuclear power, railway,port,petrochemical and wind power.
Weihua products also find its places in the global markets and won much praise from108 countries likeAmerica, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Mexico, etc.
Our success comes from customers' success.
Welcome to Weihua !
Products with this tag will be sent out within 15 days after you place an order. For the specific sending time and delivery date, please consult the supplier.
*If the supplier with the above tags do not give you the according discount or service, you can click "Contact Us" to make a complaint. If what you said is true, our professional team will help you to handle this problem.
If you are using our website on PC, you can find us by this way:
Go down to the bottom of Made-in-China.com > Go to "Help" Section> Contact Us
If you are using our Made-in-China.com App, you can find us by this way:
My Account > Click setting section which is in the top right corner > Contact Us