Lava Lamp Humidifier For Home And Office
|1||Basic Information|| |
|1.1||Supplier Name and ID|| |
|1.2||Factory name and ID|| |
|1.4||Product Description||Personal Ultrasonic Humidifier|
|1.5||Dimension (L x W x H, mm)||Gift box size:L150xW150xH240mm|
|1.7||Safety Listing||UL (Adapter)|
|2||Fan and Motor|| |
|2.1||Motor Model Number||NA|
|2.7||Overload Protector for Motor||/|
|2.8||Life Expectancy (Hours)||/|
|2.9||Fan Blade Material and Type||/|
|2.10||Fan Blade Diameter (mm)||/|
|3.1||Heating Element Type||/|
|4||Ultrasonic Transducer|| |
|4.1||Ultrasonic Transducer Model Number|| |
|4.2||Ultrasonic Transducer Rating||5Vdc 720mA|
|4.5||Life Expectancy (Hours)||1500hr|
|5||Major Components Material|| |
|5.1||% of Material of Unit||17%PS, 83% ABS|
|6.1||Brand, Country of Origin||China|
|6.2||Filter Type (Permanent/Replaceable)||Replaceable|
|6.3||Number of Filter||1|
|6.4||Filter Contains Microban (Yes/No)||No|
|7||Powercord and Internal Connections|| |
|7.1||Powercord Type and Rating||Adapter: input 100-240v/ac 50/60Hz|
output:5vdc, 720 mA 24AWG
|7.3||Plug Type (Polarized/Grounded)||UL plug |
|8.1||LED/LCD/Manual control||ON / OFF button|
|8.2||Timer (Yes/No), Time settings||No|
|8.3||Number of buttons||1|
|8.4||Number of Setting|
(Hi, Med, Low and Multiple)
|8.6||Water Refill Indicator (Yes/No)||No|
|9.1||Noise Level||<40db at 3 feet away|
|9.2||Mist Output (oz/hour)||25-45cc/hr|
|9.3||Tank Capacity (gal)||0.09|
|9.4||Min. Runs Time per Tank at Hi Setting (hour)||≥8hr|
|9.5||Min. Runs Time per Tank at Lo Setting (hour)|| |
|9.6||Life Expectancy (hours)||1500|
|9.7||Warranty Life (Years)||1|
|9.8||Other features||Night light setting|
|10.1||Assembly requirements|| No|
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
DANGER - TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
recommended for use under the humidifier. Never place it on a rug or carpet, or on a finished floor that may be damaged by exposure to water or moisture.
- Always place the humidifier on a firm, flat surface. A waterproof mat or pad is
- Always unplug the unit from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- DO NOT reach for a unit that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- DO NOT use while bathing or in the shower.
- DO NOT place or store the unit where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- DO NOT place or drop into water or other liquids.
- DO NOT use water above 86°Fahrenheit.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- A unit should never be left unattended while plugged in.
- Close supervision is necessary when the unit is used by or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this unit only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer, specifically do not use any attachments not provided with this unit or supplied by the manufacturer.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used, or where oxygen is being administered.
- Always hold the water tank firmly with both hands when carrying a full thank of water.
- NEVER use the humidifier in an environment where explosive gasses are present.
- DO NOT place the humidifier near heat sources, such as a stove and do not expose the humidifier to direct sunlight.
- DO NOT carry this unit by the power cord or use the power cord as a handle.
- To disconnect, turn power switch off, then remove the plug from the wall outlet.
- This unit is designed for personal, non-professional use only.
- DO NOT use outdoors. For indoor use only.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATION
Unique Features and Specifications
- Never cover the unit while it is operating.
- Always keep the cord away from high temperature and fire.
- If the cord sustains damage, you must stop using the product immediately and contact Fresh Aire consumer relations (see Warranty section for consumer relations contact information).
- Perform regular maintenance on the ultrasonic membrane.
- Never use detergent to clean the ultrasonic membrane.
- Never clean the ultrasonic membrane by scraping with a hard object.
- DO NOT attempt to adjust or repair the unit. Servicing must be performed by professional or qualified personnel.
- Stop using this unit if there is an unusual noise or smell.
- Unplug this unit when not in use for a long period of time.
- Do not touch the water or any parts of the unit that are covered by water while the unit is on or plugged in.
- Never operate without water in the tank.
- Use water only, in the tank.
- Never use any additive with the water.
- Do not wash, adjust, or move the unit without first unplugging it from the electrical outlet.
- Keep this unit out of reach of children. Do not allow children to use this unit without supervision.
This humidifier uses ultrasonic high frequency technology to turn the water into 1-5 million super particles that are dispersed into the air evenly.
Includes 3 wicks. One wick is already installed and there are 2 additional replacement wicks included.
120V AC Adaptor Included
Perfect for use at home, in the office, or on-the go.
Voltage Tank Capacity
5V DC 350ml
Cleaning and Care
CAUTION: Before cleaning the unit, turn power off and disconnect the
plug from the unit.
Remove the mist spout from the water tank. We suggest cleaning the
Water tank once every two to three weeks, depending on your water
conditions. Clean tank using a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water.
Ultrasonic Membrane Cleaning
To clean the ultrasonic membrane, you must first remove the spring
loaded wick. Remove the mist spout.
Make a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water. Dip a soft bristle brush into
the solution and brush ultrasonic membrane. Wipe clean with a soft
cloth. Clean both sides of membrane.
NOTE: DO NOT pour water into the ultrasonic membrane or submerge
Clean the surface of the unit with a clean damp soft cloth.
|Power Light off||1.Unit is not plugged in|
2.No power at unit
|1.Plug unit in|
2.Push POWER button to turnthe power on
3.Check circuits, fuses, try a different outlet
|Power Auto Shut off||1.Operation over time||1.Refill the water |
2.Press the On/OFF Button again to restart the unit.
|Peculiar Odor||1.Unit is new|
2.If unit is in use, the odormay be a dirty water
reservoir, old tank water or an old wick
|1.Empty any water and clean and refill tank|
|Excessive Noise||1.Unit is not level|
2.Low water level
3.Wick was not soaked
|1.Place unit on a flat, even surface|
2.Check the water level.Refill the reservoir if the water is low.
3.Remove wick, soak for 2 minutes and replace wick
NOTE: This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC Rules
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
Note: The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by
unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user
authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a
Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 18 of the FCC Rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that
to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Poly-Products is an international design and manufacturing company with headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in USA & Europe. Our manufacturing facilities are located in Shunde, Foshan, China.
We have more than 35 years of experience manufacturing for some of the top brand names in the world. As a partnership supplier with Philips, Robert Bosch, Leapfrog, Panasonics, Conair, Siemens, Omron, Walmart, L'OREL and many more, we have won GOLD supplier awards more than 10 years for manufacturing chargers and power adapters for their products such as Shavers, Toothbrush, Power Tools, Hair Creepers, LED Mirrors, Smart Mirrors, Face Cleaners/Massagers, Blood Pressure Monitors, Children Learning Tablets and so many others.
Poly-Products head office is located in Hong Kong : trading hub of Asia Pacific. Our first manufacturing facility has started operation in 1980 and had been servicing our clients for 35 remarkable years; Business went superbly well and the company decides to expand their market into different regions; In year 2018, the company has over 1,300 elite employees in 4 major sales offices in China, Hong Kong, Japan, and United States of America; alongside with 2 joint venture companies and 3 main manufacturing facilities with over 20,000 metre square of production area.
WE ARE THE BEST IN THE MARKET
We have extensive knowledge in Product Design. Our in-house design team and engineering staff can custom design products or work with you to finalize your designs. And because we have our own tooling, injection, PCB factory and assembly plant, we control all aspects of your project from beginning to end. From design to delivery you can count on Poly-Products Industries to deliver your products on time and on budget..
We are proud of the many clients we have served. Together we have grown to become one of the best design to build OEM and ODM manufacturers in China. With offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo and Boston we are committed to providing the best in customer service wherever our clients might be.
Don't trust your project to just any manufacturer; use the same company that Bosch, Philips, Panasonic, Leapfrog and so many other famous brands have trusted for more than 35 years.
POLY-PRODUCTS BUSINESS SOV
As shown on the SOV diagram; Our major investments are allocated into Small Home Appliances, Smart Lightings, and Power Tools. Other smaller categories such as Robot, Health Devices, Personal Caring, Hair Styling will be slowly picking up pace as we are allocating more capital in those areas on a yearly basis.
Poly-products Industries co. Ltd's clients are spread all over the globe. Our main market and clients are brands from the Europe and USA such as Philips, Kenwood, Bosch, ESKAA, and etc. Followed by Asia Pacific nations such as Mitsubishi, and Fujitsu from Japan.
OUR KEY CLIENTS
Q: Can I get samples from you?
A: We are honored to offer you samples for quality check.
Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer, providing OEM & ODM service.
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We can accept T/T, L/C.
Q: What is your product quality?
A: Our raw materials are purchased from qualified suppliers. And we have a strong quality control team to guarantee our quality. We always care what you care!!
Q:What's your MOQ?
A: The MOQ is determined by negotiation.
Q:How much the transportation freight will be?
A: The freight depends on the weight & packing size and your loading and discharging port.
Q:How can I get your price list?
A: Please feel free to contact us on trademanager online or send us an inquiry, thenwe can send you the price list and more information by email.