Lab horizontal bead mill- Model (ZM1.4 Series)
ZM1.4 Series lab horizontal bead mills are the wet grinding discs type bead mills for R&D and samples production.
The grinding chamber volume is 1.4L.
1) Mechanical seal, dynamic gap separator.
2) Small sizes grinding mediums can be used to make sure the precise lab analyze data.
3) It's easy to disassemble the grinding chamber for cleaning and formulations changes.
4) Continuous grinding, espcially suitable for various small batches/samples production.
5) AC drive controlling.
1) Different materials for inner grinding chamber and grinding discs selection includes the zirconia.
2) Different transfer pumps selection.
3) Ex proof or Non Ex proof selection for solvent based formulations and water based formulations.
| ||ZM1.4 series|
|Effective cylinder volume (liters)||1.4|
|Main motor power (kW)||2.2|
|Grinding shaft rotary speed (r/min)||0~2800|
|Adjustable range of mateirals flow(L/min)||0~1|
|Max. cooling water consumption (t/hr)||0.5|
|Pump pressure (Mpa)||0.7|
|Compressed air consumption (m 3 /min)||0.2|
|Dimension (L×W×H) mm||650×570×885|
|Net weight (kg)||500|