JKmatic Filter Backwash Hydraulic Valve for disc filter water treatment
The JKmatic backwash valve is a compact 3-port valve, in a T configuration. It is double chambered,
hydraulically operated, and diaphragm actuated. Designed for automatic backwashing of filtration systems, it is available in Angle flow (A) and Straight flow (S) configurations.
Features and Benefifits
1) Line Pressure Driven.
2) Double Chambered Design: Wide application range ,Requires low actuation pressure,Protected diaphragm.
3) Dynamic Sealing: Seals at very low pressure,Prevents seal friction and erosion.
4) Engineered Plastic Valve Design: Highly durable, chemical and cavitation resistant.
5) Short Valve Travel: Smooth changes of flow direction,Eliminates mixing of supply and waste water.
6) User- Friendly: Can be installed in various orientations, Simple in-line inspection and service.
1) Automatic Backwash of Filter Batteries: Gravel Filters ,Disc Filters ,Screen Filters.
2) Single Filter Autonomic Backwash System.
3) Angled or Straight Installations.
The Culture of JKmatic:
Benefitting Society,Devotion to build Trust, Hard Work Brings Success,Self Discipline!
Our reliable quality and excellent products provide you the space of win-win cooperation, your trust and opinions bring us the prospects of development.
Welcome to contact us!