Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Member Since: 2019
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company,Group Corporation
Fire Resisting Timber or Steel Doorset
Fire resistance period:
30 to 90 minutes
Integrity and insulation
EN 1634-1:2014 & UL 10C (2009)
BENEFITS• EN 1634-1:2014 & UL 10C (2009)
• Easy to cut
• Protects against fire and smoke
• Unaffected by moisture, humidity, atmospheric pollution and other common industrial and household
• Supplied with a Self-adhesive backing for ease of application
Meters / Roll
• Intumescent seals needs to be located centrally in either door leaf or frame.
• Rout a groove suitable for the size of intumescent seal selected. Clean the rebate to remove anydust.
• Measure and cut seal to length using a hacksaw. Remove self-adhesive backing and butt joint
fit allseals to inside and outside of door frame or door, and meeting stiles of pairs
of doorswhere applicable. Pressure must be applied to activate adhesive backing.
Remove the self- adhesive backing liner from the product and push fit into the routed groove.