ISO Quality Approved PE400x600 jaw crusher stone jaw crusher
General Introduction of Jaw Crusher
Jaw Crusher is widely used to break bulk material into small uniformed particles in mining, smelting, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry. It is the corollary equipment of sand/stone making plant and ore beneficiation plant. Also it can produce road cornerstone stones and construction stone aggregate.
Working principle of Jaw Crusher
A jaw or toggle crusher consists of a set of vertical jaws, one jaw being fixed and the other being moved back and forth relative to it by a cam or pitman mechanism. The jaws are farther apart at the top than at the bottom, forming a tapered chute so that the material is crushed progressively smaller and smaller as it travels downward until it is small enough to escape from the bottom opening. The movement of the jaw can be quite small, since complete crushing is not performed in one stroke.
Main features of Jaw Crusher
1. This crusher has high reduction ratio and the crushed materials are of the even granularity.
2. Crushing chamber is deep and has no dead space, which helps improve the feeding capacity and productivity.
3. Adjustment device of gasket type discharging end is reliable and convenient to use.
The discharging end has wide adjusting range which can increase the flexibility of our equipment.
4. Lubrication system is safe and reliable.
5. Accessories are convenient to replace, and little maintenance is needed.
|Model||Max. Input Size|