IGBT Automatic High Frequency Induction Heating Machine for Bushing inner hole Quenching Hardening Heat Treatment
1.High-Frequency Induction Heater Features (1) Fast heating, uniform, which can effectively prevent zigzag caused by local overheating embrittlement and fracture, but also can prevent lack of penetration cause off the tooth and other bad phenomena;
(2) Suitable for welding high performance, high hardness serrated saw blade.
(3) Provide welding arts, installation simple and useful convenience.
(4) Compared to thyristor medium frequency furnace, save energy 10-30%.
(5)Can complete minimum and maximum head welding, all kinds of power, the frequency for your selection.2.High-Frequency Induction Heater machine advantages and technical data:•More reliable: the cabinet is well sealed, no failure all year, IGBT never burst.
•More Intelligent: Inverter power factor can reach 96%.
•More Intelligent: Control precision can reach 0.1%, all load can be automatically matching.
3. Industrial Chiller for Cooling High-Frequency Induction Heater
|Voltage||380V 460V 50HZ/60HZ|
|Resonance Mode||Series resonance|
|Power Adjustment Mode||chopper power adjustment|
|Application field||Heat treatment(hardening, tempering, annealing, hardening&tempering), hot forging, melting, crystal growth, induction evaporation, forging, casting and so on.|
4. Induction heating coil display:5. Induction heating brazing application cases display6. High-Frequency Induction Heater FAQ
1. What is your advantage to choose Ketchan induction heater?
We have a special team for after-sale service 24*7. We will take the video of the machine's running before delivery for your confirmation. We have got CE certificate which meets the European standard. Ketchan takes quality as our culture.
2. If our machine meets fault, how could you help us to solve it?
The detailed fault description and photos should be informed to us. Our engineer will judge which part is trouble, then provide the advice and accessories list you need. If some problems can not be solved through communication, the engineer will be dispatched to debug onsite according to your requirements.
3. what is your warranty?
Our all machines' standard warranty is 12 months from the date of signing the turning over the document after commission.