Cold storage of perishable items has become an important stage in the distribution between manufacturers/processors and retail locations. The bulk storage of large or small quantities requires refrigeration that enables cold store facilities to be safe, energy conscious and compliant with government requirements and standards. The company work closely with customers to identify and determine the appropriate refrigeration concept to create facilities that make for efficient and economical distribution.
The company has designed and implemented most types of cold store solutions before. This understanding means the company knows how to: 1.Integrate processing and storage; 2. Select the best compressors and compressor control system to obtain a high coefficient of performance resulting in excellent refrigerating efficiency and low power consumption; 3.Place high quality air coolers, direct expansion or flooded, to ensure even temperature distribution and maintain the high quality of stored products; 4.Configure galvanized, high capacity, individually-controlled condensers for low condensing pressure; 5. Minimizing power consumption by developing and implementing computerized control and monitoring systems for automatic capacity regulation; 6. Design valve stations for minimal pressure loss, easy operation, and maintenance;
Cold room features and advantages
1. Concavo convex structure Panels are joined together by means of tongue and groove and locked together by cam- lock on each side of the panel to ensure air tight joints. There's no need of rivets, thus reduce the cost and save the time.
2. Easier and faster installation, can be expended or removed in the future.
3. Perfect heat insulation High density thermo insulated PUR foam up to 38kg/m³or above for perfect cold-room heat insulation efficiency.
4. Various surface steel choices. Color steel sheet/Stainless steel sheet/ Embossed aluminum sheet
The standard metal sheets are all smooth. Standard color of steel sheet is white-gray, others are natural metallic.
5. Low flammable Low flammable PUR foam is used in the cold room panel, with fire retardant B2 grade.
6. Highly hermetical Silica gel are used on the panel edge of the joint parts of each sandwich panel to ensure perfect sealing to avoid the cooling air leakage from the cool room or moisture inside the PU insulated panel for the best refrigeration and frozen storage result.
7. Load bearing The compressive strength is150kpa above, people can walk on the floor panels and allow trolleys can go in and out.
Cold room construction
The company selects and cooperates with a range of well-known suppliers to be sure that no compromises are made in terms of design, technology, material selection, or on-site construction. The company's dedication to quality materials and superior solutions is shown by our attention to detail:
1. Cladding, selected for local conditions and environment, is designed for optimum protection against rough treatment; 2.Heat loads from incoming products, transmission, machinery etc. are calculated by means of a standardized computer programs; 3.Insulating panels with superior insulation characteristics reduce heat transfer and operating costs; 4.Easy-to-operate, automatic or manual door systems are built to costumer's needs and requirements; 5.Electrical systems and controls are designed for efficient operation; 6.As an option, forklifts, shelves, pallets, converters, packing equipment, emergency generators, and weighing stations selected for the job at hand can be supplied by the company;
All cold stores will comply with local regulations. If required, a cold store solution can be designed to any national standard or international standard.
For more details, please contact our company, we will provide you with the most professional, the most detailed technical and product solutions.