Definition of poultry feed feed livestock feedPoultry and livestock feed is generally refers to the food for poultry and livestock , it is the ordinary feed in the feed classification. Main introduction of high quality feed pellet mill
1. moderate grinding fineness(screen hole diameter 2-5mm),
2. moderate curing and conditioning requirements (pellet mill equip with two layers conditioners)
3. SZLH420 (pellet mill machine) poultry & livestock feed plant capacity 10tph,
4. finished products with pellet diameter (pellet diameter is around 2.5-6mm).
5. This plant includes one hammer mill of crushing process, one batching & mixing process, one pellet machine for pelletizing processing and one feed bagging machine of packing process.
6. It is equipped with steam boiler.
7. The whole line of the 10TPH SZLH420 poultry & livestock feed plant is compact in design, reasonable in structure, meeting the requirement of environmental protection, and can be customized according to the requirements of customers. Animal feed pellet production processing line main processes as following:
Crushing proecss-----Mixing process-----Pelletizing process----Cooling Process-----Packing ProcessHere is the flow chart of this plant, it can be also customized according to the customers' requiements.Raw Materials for Feed Pelletizing
The feed pellets are usually made of corn, brown rice, paddy, sorghum and soybean meal etc.