Sodium gluconate is a sodium polyhydroxycarboxylate, also known as sodium pentahydroxysodium, molecular formula: C6H11O7Na, molecular weight: 218.14, white or light yellow crystalline particles or powder, very soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol Insoluble in ether, the product has a good retarding effect. It is widely used in the construction, washing, food and pharmaceutical industries. With the increasing construction of the country and the strict requirements for building quality, as well as the gradual development of new fields such as washing, the demand for sodium products has increased dramatically, showing a huge Market potential.
(2)Scope of application
1. Used as a cement admixture, adding a certain amount of sodium gluconate to the cement can increase the plasticity and strength of the concrete, that is, delay the initial and final solidification time of the concrete.
2. Used in medicine, mediating the acid-base balance in the body, in order to restore the nerves to normal rent, for the same purpose, for food additives.
3. Used as a surface cleaning agent for pot iron: If the surface of the pot iron needs to be chrome-plated, tin-plated or nickel-plated for special purposes, the surface of the slab must be strictly cleaned so that the coating and the steel surface are firmly bonded. Adding sodium gluconate to the cleaning agent will achieve very good results.
4. Used as special cleaning agent for glass: professional cleaning agent for glass bottle with sodium gluconate as the main formula can improve the following common problems: the detergency is not strong, it is easy to block the nozzle and pipeline of the bottle washer, The bottleneck rust depigmenting power is not ideal. The trace residue after washing is not ideal for video safety (such as nitrate residue), and the washing water is discharged into public hazard.
5. Used in many industrial fields such as electroplating and film manufacturing.
6. For the food industry, it can be used as a food additive because it can effe
ctively produce low-sodium syndrome.
(3)Used as concrete additives
1. Various industrial and civil construction, water conservancy, transportation, ports, municipal and other projects.
2. Precast concrete, reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete.
3. Retarding or super retarding concrete, park or take time long-distance transportation of concrete, self-leveling vibration-free concrete.
4. Concrete, roller compacted concrete, hot climates concrete construction, large cast concrete, concrete to avoid cold joints produced.
5. Preparation of high performance concrete.
(4)Main Technical :
|Appearance||White or light yellow||Solution||Colorness or light yellow|
|Sulfate||≤0.05%||PH Value(10% solution)||6.5-7.8|
(5) Packaging /storage/shipment
1. The powder products are made of chemical fiber woven bags and lined with plastic film bags. The net weight of each bag is 25KG, which can also be customized according to customer requirements.
2. The powder product should be stored in a dry and ventilated special warehouse. If the product is wet or agglomerated, it can be crushed or dissolved into a water agent, which will not affect the
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer of Sodium gluconate in China.
2. Q: Can you provide technical support?
A: Yes, we can provide on line technical assistance or on site technical assistance.
3. Q: How many is your production capacity?
A: We can produce final products 5000 Metric Tons per month.
4. Q: What's your MOQ?
A: 1 Metric Ton.
5. Q: Could you offer free sample?
A: Yes, we can provide sample free for your testing.
6. Q: What's your delivery time?
A: Within 7-12 days after receiving deposit.
7. Q: What's your export port?
A: Qingdao port.