Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Member Since: 2013
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory,Trading Company
1. Temperature range for plastic: work 250celsius max 280 degree;
2. Shore Hardness: 40-80;
3. Size:Outer diameter X Inner Diameter X Length
Φ100XΦ37X600 Φ100XΦ38X300 Φ100XΦ39X600
Any length to cut;
4. Color: Red, White.
For use in thermal transfer, transfer of products suitable for large area foil, thermal transfer film transfer process.
Made of high-temperature vulcanized silicone rubber, silica gel plate and the plane has a similar composition.
In concept. Bronzing process and thermal transfer process, hot stamping machines and heat transfer machine with a significant difference, but in practice, it is called, and did not use a strict distinction.
Conceptual bronzing machine is the use of flat crush flatten round of peace process manufacturing machinery; Heat transfer machine is the use of rotary and round flatten the machine manufacturing process. Installation of metal hot plate stamping machine, heat transfer machines installed silicone roller.
Bronzing process refers to the surface of gold and silver in the product technology transfer, thermal transfer refers to the intaglio surface of the product image transfer process.
In fact, gold foil stamping machine can process, heat transfer can also take film transfer; Heat transfer machine can hot stamping process, of course, spend more suitable for thermal transfer film technology.
High End 950X340X530mm 0.37kw/220V TAM-680 Hot Stamping Foil Roll Slitter with CE Certificate
|Max cutting length||680mm|
|Max cutting diameter||150mm|
|Inner paper core diameter||25-27mm|
|Machine Type||TAM-680 Hot Stamping Foil Roll Slitter|
|Silicone area||Silicone |
|600X300 (12"X24")||1.5mm+1.5mm=3mm||45 50 60 70 80 90 degree|
|600X300 (12"X24")||3.0mm+1.5mm=4.5mm||45 50 60 70 80 90 degree|
|600X300 (12"X24")||5.0mm+1.5mm=6.5mm||45 50 60 70 80 90 degree|
|600X300 (12"X24")||5mm+2mm=7mm||45 50 60 70 80 90 degree|
|600X300 (12"X24")||6mm+2mm=8mm||45 50 60 70 80 90 degree|
|600X300 (12"X24")||8mm+2mm=10mm||45 50 60 70 80 90 degree|
|600X300 (12"X24")||9mm+2mm=11mm||45 50 60 70 80 90 degree|
|600X300 (12"X24")||10mm+2mm=12mm||45 50 60 70 80 90 degree|
|600X300 (12"X24")||10mm+3mm=13mm||45 50 60 70 80 90 degree|
Welcome to contact us if you have any question!
SILICONE Thickness + Thickness of the aluminum bottom =Thickness
1. Plate: film or pattern area within 20cm2, the lowest production costs 30usd
2. More than 20cm2, each increase 1cm2 add 1usd per cm2
3. Price of arc or shaped and large hot stamping Silicone plate are negotiable.
4. Price Terms: EXW factory.
5. Lead Time: 2 days after get your drawing. It take more time if the product with complex detail or very difficult
6. The copy hot stamping Silicone plate 20% discount, because of using the same mould.
7. Most of the situation hardness is shore A 65degree -85 degree (e.g., plastic). For soft product (e.g., clothes), silicone hardness is lower.
For paper, recommend use copper plate mould.
8. According to the specific customer requirements.
How to choose silicone hot stamping plate:
Nowadays ,the hardness of silicone hot stamping printed are more than 60 , mostly are round 80. If the hardness is too low, the silicone strip will deformation under high temperature and high pressure , stamping result is not satisfactory . Resilience will not good if the hardness is too high, and the edge of silicone products will extension and Cementation is not strong .Maybe the products will appear burr.
Grass roots of silicone hot stamping should be 3mm aluminum plate , in order to make sure the Bond Strength and the service life in high temperature and high pressure.
Classification of hot stamping plate:
1. Hand-engraved version: early bronzing, high cost, low precision, the consumption of artificial now based on the.
2. Engraving steel plate: the bronzing early, high cost now basically very few people.
3. Etched copperplate: mainly used for paper bronzing. Higher cost than the zinc plate, but durable than the zinc plate.
4. Copper engraving templates: mainly used for leather, velvet paper, velvet bronzing.
5. Etching zinc plate: Mainly used in paper packaging box bronzing, lower cost, more people use.
6. Gilt etching mold silicone version: mainly used for plastic products bronzing printing. Advantages: line thickness precision; precise pattern of sharp corners. Disadvantages: You can not directly do the silicone version of the arc.
7.Carving mold silicone version: mainly used in plastic products bronzing printing. Advantages: a direct arc silica gel plate.
Disadvantages: precise lines and sharp corners by carving knives.
8. Engraving silica gel plate: Mainly used in plastic products bronzing printing. Advantages: Low cost ratio of gilt etching silicone mold Edition and bronzing engraving mold silicone version. Disadvantages: not smooth lines teeth side.