Quality 99.7% Aluminium Ingot with Reasonable Price
Chemical Composition: al
Al (Min): 99%-99.9%
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Appearance: silvery white
About 25Kg /Ingot, Packed in wooden case, Net weight 1000Kg/ Case,or as customer's requirements.
Aluminum ingot for remelting is produced by molten salt electrolysis method using alumina and cryolite. Products meet the national standard GB/T1196-2002. The surface of ingot is clean and smooth.
1. mainly used for melting ingot
2. discontinuous melting with scrap
3. easy control and operation
4. fast melting
5. Used for industry such as automobile,pinning and weaving,electron broadly and so on
|Grade||Chemical Composition %|
Company informationHebei yingduo metal material co. LTD is an independent manufacture and export enterprise. We have specialized in metal products more 10 years. The main products are : aluminum bar,zinc ingot, lead ingot, copper wire scrap, cobalt metal, nickel metal and so on. The products are applied mainly in automobile, high-speed rail, electrical aerospace, shipping, military industry etc.
1. We offer the most competitive prices.
2. We provide relevant professional product consulting.
3. We are willing to help customers find any potential products and merchandise.
4. You can visit our factory by yourself. Our success is inseparable from your support and making friends from all over the world in good faith.
5. Our aim is: integrity first; reputation first, best reputation; once cooperation, friends for a lifetime.
Q: how is your product packaging?
A: usually according to the customer's requirements.
Commonly used packaging information: small bundle, large bulk packaging, some sizes with plastic cover to protect both ends, seaworthy packaging.
Q: what are your main markets and customers?
A: we are an export company specializing in production and processing, capable of production and international trade. For all customers who are looking for high quality products all over the world.
Q: if there is a quality problem with the product, what will you do?
A: we will be responsible for all quality problems to the end.