High Power LED Industrial Light 100W 150W 200W / LED High Bay Light
|Item NO.|| Size|
|Beam Angle||Working Volts|| Power||Light Efficiency||Illuminance Flux(LM)||Lifespan|
|WS-UFO-HL160W-B4||Ф350 x 118||120° only||AC90-305V||150W||200lm / W||30000lm±5%||50,000 Hours|
Product details show:
- 200W version suitable for installation heights of approx. 7 - 16 m. The special LED cover prevents glare when viewed from the side.
- Die-cast aluminum body and thermally decoupled power supply unit.
- Ideal for factories, commercial halls, warehouses, logistics centers, workshops, supermarkets, retail outlets, etc.
- Compact design, easy installation. No tiring at the workplace thanks to daylight-like light color and high color rendering index (CRI>70).
- Branded light chip, high lumens and uniform light source.
Our light VS Other type in market
|Winstar Design -good for heat dissipation, reducing the weight for saving shipping cost|| |
|Winstar Processing -welding the power cord in the middle of position, make the appearance be more outstanding|| |
Notes before Installation
1. Carefully open the carton and contact us if any damages.
2. Turning off the power before installation to avoid improper operation.
3. To ensure the service life of the product, do not use it in places with strong acid mist.
4. Make sure you have checked the voltage indicated on the luminaire is consistent with the input voltage.
5. Before installation, ensure that the installation position can withstand 10 times the weight of the lamp, and install it in a flat place, no vibration, no swing, no fire hazard.
! When using this product, avoid direct contact with the light source.
! Responsible for small parts and destroy packaging materials as these may be harmful to children.
! Disconnect the power and allow the fixture to cool completely before installation or service.
! Some metal parts in the fixture may have sharp edges. To prevent cuts and abrasions, wear gloves when handling parts.
|LED High Bay Light Installation -Loop Hanging|
1. Always be sure to turn off the power before starting connection work
2. Attached the carabiner hook to the chain
3. Loosen the mounting screw on the luminaire
4. Fasten the stainless steel loop
5. Tighten the mounting screw
6. Attach the loop to the hook to fasten the luminaire on the chain
7. Close the carabiner hook
8. Guide cable into terminal box
9. Make electrical connection
10. Apply power to the luminaire
|LED High Bay Light Installation -Wall Ceiling Mounted Bracket|
1. Screw the mounting bracket to the wall or ceiling for surface mounting
2. Fasten the luminaire to the mounting brackets
3. Use Adjusting screw to aim the luminaire
4. Guide cable into terminal box
5. Make electrical connection
6. Apply power to the luminaire
|LED UFO High Bay Light Wiring -for Regular types of led high bay light|
|LED UFO High Bay Light Wiring -for high bay led light dimmer|
|150W||¢350 mm||137 mm||118 mm||48 mm||162 mm|
Winstar Power Technology Limited (Winstar) is a leading company in manufacturing LED lights in Dongguan.
1. Our core competitive led light:
-Industrial led high bay light
-Panel (edge-lit & back-lit type)
-LED Tri-proof Light (waterproof, dust proof, anti-corrosion)
-LED Tube (T5 & T8)
2. As a Lighting manufacturer, our team will assist with all your LED lighting requirements.
3. We provide sustainable and energy-efficient solutions to professional partners for the lighting of industrial environments,
offices, shops, health care, schools, utilities and public spaces.
4. Winstar expertises to developing high power LED light. Our customer said our high power tri-proof light could replace
the linear high bay.
Would you like to know more?
Q1: What is a UFO high bay light?
A UFO LED high bay light is a UFO disc-shaped LED luminaire system which features a flat integral aluminum housing with optics specifically configured to optimize the light distribution over a given area without relying on bulky reflectors.
Q2: How many LED high bay lights do I need?
We could do the lighting dialux for your space to know how many high bay lights for you needs.
Q3: What is considered high bay lighting?
As their name implies, high-bay lights are used to illuminate spaces with high ceilings. That usually means ceilings ranging from 20 feet to approximately 45 feet.
Because a high-ceiling location has more space to fill, a high-bay by definition is a powerful light source that can brighten up a large area.
Q4: What's the difference between high and low bay lighting?
High Bay / Low Bay are lighting terms used to describe the correct bay lights needed for the appropriate ceiling height. Typically, High Bay Lights apply to any large area with a ceiling height greater than 20 ft.
In return, Low Bay Fixtures are used in large rooms with a ceiling height between 12 and 20 feet.
Q5: What height is considered high bay?
20-40 feet. A high bay light is usually defined as a light intended for use in a ceiling ranging from 20-40 feet in height from the floor. A high bay ceiling is usually found in industrial and some commercial spaces.
|Good protection on bottom side||Delivering the light to you in very safe way|
Welcome to contact Jamie for more details.