High Performance Ni-MH 4.8V 6.5Ah Replacement Hybrid Battery Pack for Porsche Cayenne S 2010-2014, Peugeot 508 Peugeot 3008 2012-2016
|Approximate Weight (kg)||0.77 kg|
|Nominal Capacity (mAh)||6500 mAh|
|Minimum Capacity (mAh)||6000 mAh|
|High Temperature Performance (55ºC 1C discharge rate)||≥90%|
|Low Temperature Performance (-20ºC 1C discharge rate)||≥85%|
|Charge Temperature Performance (28days charge retention rate)||≥80%|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40ºC to +55ºC|
INSTALLATION CAUTIONS OF BATTERY PACK
Notes: Installing this product should only be attempted by a qualified technician. The voltage
of the battery pack is very high, which has the shock hazards, so when installing the battery
pack, you should wear insulating gloves and use insulated handle tools.
· When installing the battery pack, follow the assembly instructions.
· Do not mix our battery modules with those of other manufacturers, or new battery
modules in use with semi-used battery modules, and don't mix battery modules within a
battery pack with those in other battery pack.
· Don't twist and bend battery modules and accessories when assembling battery pack.
· Don't connect the anode and cathode of battery module in reverse when assembling
battery pack, to prevent short circuits.
· Fasten bolts and nuts with appropriate torque. Avoid loose connection or damaging other
accessories with too big torque.
· When charging the battery, please charge in accordance with the charging method in the
technical manual. Use the specified charger in the specified temperature range. Do not
reverse charge, do not exceed the required charging current, and do not exceed the
required charging time.
· Do not charge only with limited voltage and limited current.
· Do not put the battery into the fire or heat it.
· Do not connect the positive and negative pole with conductive substances such as metals.
· Do not dissect the battery.
· Do not refit or damage the batteries.
· Do not solder the battery.
· Do not contact the battery with water, sea water, or other oxidants.
· Do not hit, puncture or shock battery.
· Do not use batteries inconsistent with the equipment.
· The inside material, strong alkali with high corrosiveness may burn people. If alkali
touches eyes, skin or clothing, please drastically clean it with tap water or other clean
water and get medical treatment straight away.
· If the battery does not work properly in the equipment, please refer to the equipment
warning and use manual. In case of need, please contact the manufacturer at the support line.
· When the battery is out of use, please make sure the switch is off, otherwise, it may
cause leakage. When the battery is not used for a long time, make sure the battery is
open circuit that the positive and negative poles are completely disconnected from other
devices. When the battery with the charging device is in storage, ensure that the static
current of the charging device is very small (recommended less than 5μA), prevent the
loop of the battery and the charging device. When the battery is over discharged for a
long time, it may cause liquid leakage, non-charging, and it is difficult to restore the
· Battery mixing is strictly prohibited neither with different charged states for the similar
batteries nor for a dry cell, other battery of different sizes, or brands.
· When two or more similar batteries are used together, the state must be the same.
· Stop using the new battery immediately if it is found to be alkaline, fever or other
abnormalities occur. Please wipe it with a soft dry cloth if there is dirt in the battery.
Prevent battery to contact with the equipment if there is leakage.
· Batteries must be stored or used in a specified, dry, heat dissipating environment.
(According to the specification, the long-term storage temperature of the battery is -20ºC
· Storage or use of batteries should be placed in a special area. No other articles should be
around, especially flammable or explosive articles.
· No baby or child is allowed to remove the battery from the charger or equipment. During
charging or use.
Note: If the above regulations are violated, battery leakage, heat, explosion,
fire, battery performance degradation or shor
EnnoPro operates at four factories in mainland China and its headquarter office in Shenzhen City neighbors all major tech brands and events in the heart of Asia. Certified by all major constitutions and international standardization networks, EnnoPro products are compatible with industrial and legal requirements to guarantee first-class products with best prices to its customers.
Under EnnoPro Group, we have five subbrands:
EnnoCar: hybrid car battery
EnnoTool: power tool battery, charger, adapter, home appliance battery and accessory
EnnoPol: military equipment and battery, two-way radio battery
Ceba: all types of batteries
Glassouse: assistive technology
Q. Do you do the manufacturing by yourself?
A. Yes, we are a Shenzhen based manufacturer company boosting five brands under EnnoPro Group Limited.
Q. What certifications do you have?
A. We have CE, RoHS, MSDS, FCC, SGS certifications.
Q. Are your products safe?
A. Our products are environmentally friendly and designed as anti-explosive, anti-leakage, anti-scald and anti-short circuit.
Q. What are your terms of delivery?
A. We offer EXW, FOB and CIF.
Q. How do you deliver your products?
A. We work with DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT and China Post Office internationally. Also we have MSDS document for airlines and shipping companies. We suggest to deliver samples and small quantity orders via DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT and China Post Office and big quantity orders via shipping by the sea.
PACKAGE & LOGISTIC