High Heat Resistance Zirconia Ceramic Disc
Unlike traditional ceramics that tend to be hard and brittle, Zirconia has high strength, wear resistance, and flexibility far beyond those of most other technical ceramics. Zirconia is a very strong technical ceramic with excellent properties in hardness and corrosion resistance, all without the typical property of ceramics - brittleness. Its unique resistance to crack propagation and high thermal expansion make it an excellent material for joining ceramics with metals like steel. Due to Zirconia's properties it is sometimes referred to as the "Ceramic steel".Main Features:
1) High quality: Max working temperature 1700C, high abrasive resistance.
2) Various sizes for your choose, diameter from 1-160mm, length from 10-2000mm
3) Various processing methods make right tubes for different usage, including extruding, casting, pressing etc.
4) Tubes can be grinding, drilling holes etc according to the requirements of customers.
5) Large quantity in stock can provide fast delivery and very competitive prices.
Name: High Heat Resistance Zirconia Ceramic Disc
- High strength&hardness
- High fracture toughness
- Wear resistance
- Electrical insulation
- Low thermal conductivity
- Corrosion resistance in acids and alkalis
- Modulus of elasticity similar to steel
- Coefficient of thermal expansion similar to iron
You May Like
Baibo is a modern enterprise management company, who devote themselves to the service of product research and development, construction and maintenance.
Our company has a long history. We own the advanced equipment, a young, energetic, proficient and experienced team of professionals which with leading technology strength, excellent operational management and high-quality services what made us be recognized by customers of the chemical, petroleum, electric power, metallurgy, building material, aerospace, machinery and other industries.
- Customize components
- Rapid production of samples
- Rapid design of mould
- Rapid mass production
- OEM, ODM and OBM are acceptable
- Instant technical support
- Quickest reply online
Packing & Delivery
Packaged by polybay and bubble bag in the stardard export carton,
Every package can be offered with English installation instruction.
1.What is your payment term?
We mainly accept T/T, West Union, Credit card and L/C.
Paypal will be available in the near future.
2.Where is your main market?
We have been exported to USA, Korea, UK, France, Russia, Germany, India, Spain, Brazil etc, so far, there is about 94 countries we have been exported, we also get good reputation from our customers.
3.For alumina ceramic, what about the forming method?
Hot pressing casting
4.What about the package?
We pack with plastic bubble paper, carton box, then safe wooden box outside, we can control the breakage less than 1%.
5.Do you support OEM?
Sure! We offer OEM for many customers all over the world.