Model HHP Batch Basket Centrifuge for Hemp Washing with Ethanol
The HHP series of centrifuges can be used for extracting and filtering centrifuges for and other plants. The series of centrifuges extract the active ingredients in plants through a built-in program, which is single-handed, easy to use and large in capacity.
The machine adopts a closed structure, and the seal is sealed with ptfe; the explosion-proof motor, frequency converter, PLC, touch screen and other devices can be used to achieve the sealed explosion-proof requirements.
- Ex proof motor
- Viton Seals
- Touch screen panel with PLC program
- Inverter control box
- On spot ex button
- Closed type filter bags
- Tri clamp fittings for feed and drain port
- Drum without curl inward
304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction Low temperature rating: -40c Reinforced Sight Glass
Digital HMI Interface
Variable Speed Control
Easy Material Loading/ Unloading Heavy-Duty Spin Drying No foundation required
Direct Drum type, without curl inward
Operator fills filter bag with milled plant material and places it in the machine.
The centrifuge is then flooded, and bi-directionally agitated for full target compound removal.
After the wash, the plant material undergoes a medium duty spin dry till high speed spin dry to remove the liquid as much as possible.
The alcohol wash is then collected to some container for further processing Working Steps
- System loading: A pre-loaded closed filter bag is placed into the basket
- Program Menu: The 'Spray Wash' or 'Agitation Wash' program is selected on the HMI where the RPM and cycle times are set to the operator's specifications.
- Fill: Alcohol is connected from source tank into the centrifuge.
- The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations.
- System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is manually opened and the liquid drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for further processing.
- Spin Dry Cycle: The 'Spin Dry' menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
- System Unloading: Upon completion of the 'Dry cycle', centrifuge is unloaded by taking the filter bag out from the basket.
- Repeat Process.
|Model ||Drum diameter|