Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
Member Since: 2019
Business Type: Manufacturer/Factory
|Product Name||Whey Protein Powder|
|Color||White to pale yellow powder or customers' requirement|
|Filling weight||300mg or customers' requirement|
|Validity||between 2-5 years|
|Brand Name||Your brand or ours if you prefer|
|Payment method||T/T, L/C, Western Union, Cash, Ali escrow etc.|
|Packaging Options||Bulk, bottles, blister packs or customers' requirement|
|Shipment ways||DHL, FedEx, UPS, EMS, TNT, by Sea, By air|
|Delivery Time||15-25 days after your order is confirmed|
|Certification||GMP, HACCP, FDA, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, QS|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China|
|Company Name||Xixian Youen Biotechnologhy Co., Ltd|
Whey protein separation is called protein*, a protein extracted from milk, has high nutritional value, easy digestion and absorption, contains a variety of active ingredients and other characteristics, is recognized as a high-quality human protein supplements. Whey protein is extracted from milk and 87% of milk is water and 13% milk solids. In dairy solids, 27% is milk protein, only 20% of milk protein is whey protein, and the remaining 80% is casein. Therefore, the content of whey protein in milk is only 0.7%, which is very precious.
The whey protein isolate is a high-purity whey protein obtained after further intensive treatment on the basis of whey protein concentrate, and the purity can reach more than 90%. It is expensive, 2-3 times that of concentrated whey protein, but it is also more easily digested and absorbed. The real beauty of whey protein separation is its nutritional value. It has a high content of high-quality protein and can provide the desired high-quality protein for certain specific needs groups such as infants and inpatients. In addition, the isolation of whey protein contains biologically active compounds such as α-lactalbumin, β-lactoglobulin, lactoferrin, and immunoglobulin, which can modulate the body's immunity. At the same time, the separation of whey protein also contains a large amount of BCAA (branch amino acids) which can be extremely effective in supplementing nutrients required for muscles. Simultaneously, hypoprilin, which is also a precursor of antibody production in vivo, is currently suitable for increasing muscle growth and patient recovery. Healthy nutritional supplements.
As a dietary supplement for adults, mix 34 grams (approx. 1 level scoop) in 8 ounces of water or your preferred source of milk and blend or shake vigorously. Please note the additional calories and/or protein provided by your favorite type of milk.
* Yes, Xixian Youen Biotechnology Co.,Ltd was established in 2015, with 7 facilities to produce softgel, hard capsule and tablet, powder, pill and granule and refined fish oil etc.
2, What countries your product have been sold to?
* The product has been exported to over 40 countries, such as USA, Canada, Europe etc.
3, Do you have your own laboratory and what itmes you can test?
* Yes, The Company has 3 laboratories that pass CNAS certification, all the test machines from USA, such as GC, HPLC etc. the Company can test assy of active ingredients, heavy metal, microorgansim, physical & chemicl index, Pesticide etc.
4, What's the standard or specification your Company adopted?
* The Company set up complete standard and specification for each country, the mainly standards is from USA, Europe, China.
5, Could you produce the product according to our formula?
* Yes, the Company is the leading contract manufacturer in China, we can produce the product according to your formula.
6, What's the MOQ of each product and how about the delivery time?
* the MOQ of each product according to the materials, the regular MOQ is 300,000pcs, the delivery time is about 25 to 40 days.
7, Could you help us to register the product in our Country?
* Yes, we will very glad to provide this service to you.