DGX High Quality HDPE PVC PE ABS Plastic shredder Recycling Crusher Machine
The DGX Heavy Duty Single Shaft Shredder has a 750mm diameter profiled rotor made of solid steel, operating at a speed of 45rpm. The concave ground, aggressive 4-way rotating knives are mounted in the grooves of the profiled rotor with special knife holders. This enables a reduction of the cutting gap between the counter knives and the rotor which guarantees a high flow rate, low power consumption and maximum output of shredded material.
The hydraulically operated RAM feeds the material automatically in the rotor's cutting chamber by load-related controls. The hydraulic system is equipped with high-pressure valves and volumetric flow controls which can be set according to the requirements of the input material.
Extremely robust pedestal bearing housings are mounted outside the machine and separate to the cutting chamber to prevent dust and dirt penetrating into the oversized bearings. This ensures a long service life and minimum service and maintenance.
Power is transmitted from the motor by a drive belt via an oversized gearbox which is located on the shaft end on one end of the rotor.
A safety switch prevents machine startup when the front panel is open and the machine features emergency stop buttons on the machine body and control panel.
|Main Motor Power||Kw||2*75||2*90/2*110||2*132|
|Hydraulic RAM Power||Kw||11||11||11|
|Effective Working Area||mm||1500*1490||1500*1900||1500*2700|
- Large diameter flat rotor
- Machined pocket knife holders
- Optional hard facing
- Concave ground square knives
- Robust RAM construction
- Heavy duty guide bearings
- Universal couplings
- Low speed, high torque geared drive
- Powerful hydraulic swing type RAM
- Reduced footprint - (compared to horizontal pusher designs)
- Bolt in drive shafts
- Multiple rotor designs
- Two speed hydraulic system
- Oil cooling on RAM and gearbox
- RAM comb plate
- AMP meter control
- Hydraulic screen cradle
- Gearbox with shrink disc
- Rotor cooling
- Pipe spacer
- Touch screen PLC Hopper mounted viewing mirror
- Increased motor drive
- Hydraulic drive
- Bespoke colour scheme Turbo hydraulics
- Housing wear plates
- Sound absorbing hopper
- ALTERNATIVE FUELS (RDF/SRF)
- DOMESTIC & COMMERCIAL WASTE
Since its foundation DGM Recycling Systems have been at the forefront of innovation and technology in the development of cost effective and reliable recycling solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Miracle Automation Engineering Group, a pioneer in automation systems for the automotive and material handling industries, DGM continues to strive for excellence in the field of size reduction and recycling.
All of our shredders and granulators have been approved CE certification.
Packaging & Loading
1. Several layers of plastic wrapping film and cardboard to protect plastic recycling machine from dust and moisture.
2. Plastic packing strap belt to fasten wrapping film and machines, also to fix machines in containers.
3. Wooden case is used as the outside package and spare parts when choosing by LCL, air or international express.
4. Excellant logistic team to guarantee the shredder and granulators machines to be safely shipped to customers appointed loaction.
5. If you have any other request for the packaging or loading, we will try our best to meet your demands.
Q1: Are you a trading company or a factory?
DGM is a factory with 10 years experience in plastic machinery manufacturing, and 20 years experience in German technology.
Q2: Will you provide pre-sale services?
DGM consists of experienced specialists, we will offer a suitable solution according client's requirement in time.
Q3: Is your after-sales service excellent?
At DGM we have a highly trained team of service personnel to handle all manner of customer service enquiries. Whether it is replacement parts, technical assistance, or just general operation advice we offer our customers genuine 24/7 support and after sale service.
We have an international network which ensures wherever you are in the world you receive localized high level support.
Our technical team has decades of experience in the field of size reduction, washing line and tire recycling and we are on hand to offer assistance in installation, commissioning, staff training and general technical assistance. Q4: Where is your factory?
Address: No. 1. Fengqi Road, Huishan District, Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, China
Q5: What is your contact informatoin?
Q6: Could we visit your factory and test the machine?
We warmly welcome you to visit our factory anytime, and we are very glad to test our machine with your raw material.